Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EX-ONEITIS DATING A SUBHUMAN! NO, NO, NO I AM NOT DELUSIONAL. THIS IS REAL FUCKING LIFE

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
YOU PROBABLY DON'T REMEMBER BUT I MADE A THREAD ABOUT MY EX-ONEITIS (SOLID 8.5/10 FACIALLY with a petite body which isn't my thing tbh) DATING A SUBHUMAN BEFORE AND ME SUSPECTING THAT HER CURRENT FWB IS ALSO A SUBHUMAN.

Well, I was wrong about her having a FWB at all. She actually has a boyfriend. And... HE IS EVEN MORE FUCKING SUBHUMAN THAN THE OTHER GUY. LITERAL FUCKING INBRED DOWN SYNDROME LOOKING RETARD. NO, HE IS NOT RICH OR A PRINCE OR WHATEVER THE FUCK. HE'S AROUND 5'10 SO NOT A MANLET LIKE HER PREVIOUS BOYFRIEND THOUGH.

THERE WAS A VIDEO OF THEM KISSING ON INSTAGRAM.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH FUCKING SHIT FUCK.

Honestly though last time I found out she had a bf I almost roped but this time I just laughed, which shows I have mostly gotten over her I guess.

BTW THIS IS NOT ME "CHERRYPICKING" OR "DENYING THE BLACKPILL", YOU FUCKING RETARDS. I'M VENTING. JUST POSTING ABOUT MY LIFE. IF FOIDS IN YOUR LIFE ARE ALL DATING 8'6 HYPERCHADS THEN SO BE IT.

tldr: NT pill is fucking brutal

Last edited:
My brother is subhuman tier and has had 5 girlfriends while I am a khhv, ignore anyone who says NT doesn't matter, they are basement dwellers who cant go out

Why are u screaming?

using imagination because no pics

Because it's all too much for my my brain to handle.

Not doxxing myself. she'd know immediately who I am if she saw this post.
Dw bro, your oneitis isnt going to check .is daily unless you told her about thus place, even then she wouldnt bother :feelsPop:

Dw bro, your oneitis isnt going to check .is daily unless you told her about thus place, even then she wouldnt bother :feelsPop:
No, but if I posted the picture some weird nigga would find her insta and link her to this thread. I don't trust anyone here obviously

@nice_try
@Restart80
@ERadicator

No, but if I posted the picture some weird nigga would find her insta and link her to this thread. I don't trust anyone here obviously

@nice_try
@Restart80
@ERadicator
Dm me

YOU PROBABLY DON'T REMEMBER BUT I MADE A THREAD ABOUT MY EX-ONEITIS (SOLID 8.5/10 FACIALLY with a petite body which isn't my thing tbh) DATING A SUBHUMAN BEFORE AND ME SUSPECTING THAT HER CURRENT FWB IS ALSO A SUBHUMAN.

Well, I was wrong about her having a FWB at all. She actually has a boyfriend. And... HE IS EVEN MORE FUCKING SUBHUMAN THAN THE OTHER GUY. LITERAL FUCKING INBRED DOWN SYNDROME LOOKING RETARD. NO, HE IS NOT RICH OR A PRINCE OR WHATEVER THE FUCK. HE'S AROUND 5'10 SO NOT A MANLET LIKE HER PREVIOUS BOYFRIEND THOUGH.

THERE WAS A VIDEO OF THEM KISSING ON INSTAGRAM.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH FUCKING SHIT FUCK.

Honestly though last time I found out she had a bf I almost roped but this time I just laughed, which shows I have mostly gotten over her I guess.

BTW THIS IS NOT ME "CHERRYPICKING" OR "DENYING THE BLACKPILL", YOU FUCKING RETARDS. I'M VENTING. JUST POSTING ABOUT MY LIFE. IF FOIDS IN YOUR LIFE ARE ALL DATING 8'6 HYPERCHADS THEN SO BE IT.

tldr: NT pill is fucking brutal
Never began for Moeggecels.

I'm certain that OP is an IT guy. His posts always go against the our blackpill beliefs.
Stop treating it like a fucking religion then. There are no "le blackpill beliefs". The blackpill has been hijacked by basement dwelling aspies who get their knowledge about real life from 15 year old dating site stats and suicidal doomer neckbeards on youtube like IncelTV. Go for a walk outside and that alone will disprove what most of these faggots say.

Even on more NT incel sites like looksmax, people will agree that NT normies slay.

You are probably underrating the appearance of those guys because there's no way that sub-5's are getting stacys

You are probably underrating the appearance of those guys because there's no way that sub-5's are getting stacys
He is not a truecel. I call normies subhumans when I get really angry. Now that I have calmed down, I can say that he is slightly below average. 4.85/10. She's a 8.5/10 facially. I asked other lookism fags to rate her once in DMs and they agreed.

I'm certain that OP is an IT guy. His posts always go against the our blackpill beliefs.
Everybody is certain about it, except Moderators.

Stop treating it like a fucking religion then. There are no "le blackpill beliefs". The blackpill has been hijacked by basement dwelling aspies who get their knowledge about real life from 15 year old dating site stats and suicidal doomer neckbeards on youtube like IncelTV. Go for a walk outside and that alone will disprove what most of these faggots say.
Watch his facade crumbling.

Denying the blackpill, seeing the incel community as "basement dwelling aspies who get their knowledge about real life from 15 year old dating site stats and suicidal doomer neckbeards". (Remember, this is the guy who is too retarded to take pictures for his Tinder)
This is an insult to every real incel, his whole existence on this site is an insult to every real incel.

I went for many walks and it only validated the blacpill.
This.

Denying the blackpill, seeing the incel community as "basement dwelling aspies who get their knowledge about real life from 15 year old dating site stats and suicidal doomer neckbeards". (Remember, this is the guy who is too retarded to take pictures for his Tinder)
This is an insult to every real incel, his whole existence on this site is an insult to every real incel.

This.
If you think every country works the same way, you are indeed a basement dweller

she is not dating me.

If you think every country works the same way, you are indeed a basement dweller
Oh look another greycel infiltrator who's supporting this retard dilluting the blackpill.

Moeggels is pushing his brainwashing agenda that looks don't matter, that it's all about personality.
He's an obvious infiltrator who is trying to undermine the basic fundament of the blackpill.

K9Otaku and Jay got banned for this. Moeggels won't. How strange.

Oh look another greycel infiltrator who's supporting this retard dilluting the blackpill.

Moeggels is pushing his brainwashing agenda that looks don't matter, that it's all about personality.
He's an obvious infiltrator who is trying to undermine the basic fundament of the blackpill.

In some countries such as mine NT matters more than looks, not everywhere is the same, of course you are a basement dweller so you expect everyone to agree with your retarded beliefs

In some countries such as mine NT matters more than looks, not everywhere is the same, of course you are a basement dweller so you expect everyone to agree with your retarded beliefs
Narnia sounds tight!

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yes bro, it's all about personality. Who else says that ... oh right ... IT.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yes bro, it's all about personality. Who else says that ... oh right ... IT.
Are you blind? When did I mention personality? You might be a retarded trucel but most incels are just average height average faced normies who aren't NT enough to get anything

NT is just a fancy word for personality

Yeah right, its because guys like you and op heavily overrate every foid and underrate their male partners. Pics or it didnt happen, i could bet in my arm they were looksmatched. Pretty people cant be non NT in most cases and NT ugly guys are clowns so keep copping. And what are you doing on a basement dwelling forum if its bothering you.

Pretty people cant be non NT in most cases and NT ugly guys are clowns so keep copping.
Maybe in a chad country but an NT ugly guy here is average. The average man in my country is not a 5/10, he is a 3/10, while the average female here is a 5/10, which results in hypergamy being cancelled

Why haven't you blocked her ya moron. Block block block and give yourself time. It will take 2-3 months to completely erase her memories. Don't even look at her picture. I hate women.

Nothing new, dear fellowcel.

Observe the interactions of an ethnicel and a Cumskin foid:

Screenshot from 2022 01 01 06 44 25

Last edited:
My brother is subhuman tier and has had 5 girlfriends while I am a khhv, ignore anyone who says NT doesn't matter, they are basement dwellers who cant go out
Thank you. As much hate as graycels get, they're definitely more down to earth than the OGs here. Congrats on not being a delusional coper, it's becoming increasingly rare.

Well i'm subhuman so obviously it's not easy for me to take pictures. You're literally making fun of me for being an incel. Anyway, I have the pictures i'm going to use. Now I just have to prepare myself mentally.

I'm not denying the importance of looks. Looks are what get foids to worship you and lick your asshole. To have sex with foids you don't need to be anywhere near as good looking as you make it out to be.

Yeah right, its because guys like you and op heavily overrate every foid and underrate their male partners. Pics or it didnt happen, i could bet in my arm they were looksmatched. Pretty people cant be non NT in most cases and NT ugly guys are clowns so keep copping. And what are you doing on a basement dwelling forum if its bothering you.
They are absolutely not looksmatched. They're basically a different species. I asked other posters to rate her a few years ago and the average was 8.5 out of 10. One look at the guy is all you need to know he's below average. Looks inbred and he's ginger too.

Why haven't you blocked her ya moron. Block block block and give yourself time. It will take 2-3 months to completely erase her memories. Don't even look at her picture. I hate women.
It's been 3 years. I don't have her on anything, I just stalk her insta and TikTok and VSCO.

insta and TikTok and VSCO.
vsco Goddamn every whore uses that app. My ex whore used to post 60iq edits on that app. Thank god I didn't saved any of her chit and Swiftly blocked her out of my mind. Don't even think about her these days. Thank god she left the city so there's no chance of me bumping with her again. She's dead to me. Although she did have my shirt bitch probably threw it away when she found I blocked her from everything. Good. Don't care didn't asked plus I hate women.

vsco Goddamn every whore uses that app. My ex whore used to post 60iq edits on that app. Thank god I didn't saved any of her chit and Swiftly blocked her out of my mind. Don't even think about her these days. Thank god she left the city so there's no chance of me bumping with her again. She's dead to me. Although she did have my shirt bitch probably threw it away when she found I blocked her from everything. Good. Don't care didn't asked plus I hate women.
u had a girlfriend? :feelswhat:

Also tallfag and white
Meme forum tbh

your thread was already featured on IT because well, it "proves" their point

Mine, which was blackpilling and filled with undeniable evidence wasn't even touched.

Yeah right, its because guys like you and op heavily overrate every foid and underrate their male partners.
True. Even after taking the blackpill, the subconscious tendency to put foids on a pedestal remain in many men. It's a result of the highly gynocentric social conditioning they were exposed to all their lives. The guy OP is talking about is most probably a betabuxxing normie without the rose-tinted glasses.

@nice_try
@Restart80
@ERadicator

:feelsEhh:

I hope you fail your tinder attempt and neck yourself so we can stop having to listen to your redpilled bullshit.:feelsokman:
You really started sounding like the delusional reddit cucks.:no:
Why so mad? I'm just venting.

True. Even after taking the blackpill, the subconscious tendency to put foids on a pedestal remain in many men. It's a result of the highly gynocentric social conditioning they were exposed to all their lives. The guy OP is talking about is most probably a betabuxxing normie without the rose-tinted glasses.
He's in college, has no job and is below average. All facts.

You type like a fucking nigger faggot from IT. You better go back to instagram and vent there, you larping nazi loving faggot. If you want to be NT, just take drugs. You dont belong here you nigger

You type like a fucking nigger faggot from IT. You better go back to instagram and vent there, you larping nazi loving faggot. If you want to be NT, just take drugs. You dont belong here you nigger
I'm a slav, not a Nazi lol.

what a bullshiter you are you blue pilled faggot I seriously hope I meet you in real life so I can beat you and your stupid NT bluepilled bullshit out of you you stupid piece of garbage from now on I will also report all your posts for cherrypicking.

what a bullshiter you are you blue pilled faggot I seriously hope I meet you in real life so I can beat you and your stupid NT bluepilled bullshit out of you you stupid piece of garbage from now on I will also report all your posts for cherrypicking.
Basement-dwelling aspie lol. Not cherrypicking. Learn to read.

This.
I seriously hope this faggot dies

Even on more NT incel sites like looksmax, people will agree that NT normies slay.
:feelskek: true shit

Das da real :blackpill:
He is not a truecel. I call normies subhumans when I get really angry. Now that I have calmed down, I can say that he is slightly below average. 4.85/10. She's a 8.5/10 facially. I asked other lookism fags to rate her once in DMs and they agreed.
Once again, it is the hot women dating down today, yup.

Anyone who thinks otherwise like you said probably is a basement dweller

Last edited:
:feelskek: true shit

Das da real :blackpill:

Once again, it is the hot women dating dating down today, yup.

Anyone who thinks otherwise like you said probably is a basement dweller
Thank you for being by far one of the most sane users here. Sometimes I feel like i've gone insane and then I realise that i'm not the only one that sees men other than 10/10 gigachads slaying. Basedcel.

friendly reminder that you are a retard that can't even take pics for tinder what kind of fucking loser are you MUH NT FAGGOT:feelshaha:
why are you making fun of me for being an incel?

Things like emotional connection and NT are very important, but tbh I have no idea how to do either of those things, in addition to being ugly. Also I'm too old now.