Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ex-NFL player Zac Stacy brutalizes Ex-GF in front of 5 month old son

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

Former NFL running back Zac Stacy brutally attacked the mother of his child, punching her in the head before slamming her into a television as their 5-month-old son sat feet away ... and the terrifying incident was captured on video.

the disturbing altercation happened at 30-year-old Stacy's ex-girlfriend's home in Florida on Saturday.

We're told Stacy became furious and aggressive with his ex during an argument ... and that's when video shows the former 5th-round pick swinging at her head before yanking her off a couch, tossing her across the room and into the TV.

The TV then falls on top of the woman as she tries to calm Stacy down ... but he throws an object at her and storms into a corner.

Throughout the video, you can hear the woman begging Stacy to stop.

We're told the woman called cops immediately after the altercation, but Stacy fled the scene before law enforcement was able to arrive.

We're also told the woman filed for a restraining order Monday -- for her and her son. In those docs, Stacy's ex claims the football player came over to her house around 2 PM on Saturday ... to see his son.

While there, she claims he flew into a jealous, violent rage.

"He punched me several times in the head! I begged him to stop because the baby was on the couch just a few feet from where he punched me," the woman wrote in the restraining order application.

She continued ... "He then picked me up and threw me into my TV. The TV began to fall and he turned to make sure I wasn't getting up. As I laid on the floor he began to yell at me, telling me I'm destructive. He then picked me up off the floor and off my feet and body slammed me into our son's bouncy seat."

That's when she says Stacy said "I love you" to their baby boy, and bolted. In the restraining order docs, the woman adds, "I fear for my life and my children's lives."

She says she went to the hospital, where she was treated for a possible head wound, as well as bumps and bruises.

Stacy was drafted out of Vanderbilt by St. Louis in 2013 ... and played 2 seasons for the Rams. He joined the New York Jets in 2015 ... and has been out of the league ever since.

We reached out to Stacy and his attorney ... but so far, no word back.

foid can sense good personality teehee

I saw that in another thread yesterday. Never gets old though. :feelsPop:

And she still loves him, but us nooo, we’re too short, too friendly, fit for the friendzone haha

I wish I could beat up foids like that :fuk::fuk::fuk:

NGL that bitch kinda tough. He was yeeting across the room and she's like

"Did I do something wrong babe?:feelzez:" :lul:

NGL that bitch kinda tough. He was yeeting across the room and she's like

"Did I do something wrong babe?:feelzez:" :lul:
He’s weak asf. She was unphased by him. Hard to even call that shit assault tbh

View attachment 530948
Former NFL running back Zac Stacy brutally attacked the mother of his child, punching her in the head before slamming her into a television as their 5-month-old son sat feet away ... and the terrifying incident was captured on video.

the disturbing altercation happened at 30-year-old Stacy's ex-girlfriend's home in Florida on Saturday.

We're told Stacy became furious and aggressive with his ex during an argument ... and that's when video shows the former 5th-round pick swinging at her head before yanking her off a couch, tossing her across the room and into the TV.

View attachment 530951

The TV then falls on top of the woman as she tries to calm Stacy down ... but he throws an object at her and storms into a corner.

We're told the woman called cops immediately after the altercation, but Stacy fled the scene before law enforcement was able to arrive.

View attachment 530953

We're also told the woman filed for a restraining order Monday -- for her and her son. In those docs, Stacy's ex claims the football player came over to her house around 2 PM on Saturday ... to see his son.

"He punched me several times in the head! I begged him to stop because the baby was on the couch just a few feet from where he punched me," the woman wrote in the restraining order application.

She continued ... "He then picked me up and threw me into my TV. The TV began to fall and he turned to make sure I wasn't getting up. As I laid on the floor he began to yell at me, telling me I'm destructive. He then picked me up off the floor and off my feet and body slammed me into our son's bouncy seat."

That's when she says Stacy said "I love you" to their baby boy, and bolted. In the restraining order docs, the woman adds, "I fear for my life and my children's lives."

She says she went to the hospital, where she was treated for a possible head wound, as well as bumps and bruises.

Stacy was drafted out of Vanderbilt by St. Louis in 2013 ... and played 2 seasons for the Rams. He joined the New York Jets in 2015 ... and has been out of the league ever since.

Mr Stacy beats the shit out of a stacy :feelskek:
And she still loves him, but us nooo, we’re too short, too friendly, fit for the friendzone haha
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: honk world

Just think about this

Foids would rather be with men like him and get treated that way on a weekly basis

But never be with guys like us who would never even assault her

he has such a nice personality

foid can sense good personality teehee
TBH. We should all be taking notes and learning from our black brothers. Their misogyny is just built different.

View attachment 530948

View attachment 530951

View attachment 530953

She is cheating on him???

Based ape.
Burn the coal, pay the toll bitch.

Meanwhile I can cant get response on dating apps, turned down when approaching. This is same foid that would friendzone me as co-workers while getting thrown across the room by a bbc at home and she doesn't fight back or cuss him out etc. I know a few mudshark co-workers who were in abuse relationships with a tyrone.

I am on the verge of becoming volcel and taking presciption that can kill off my sex drive permanently at this point. I fucking give up.

Shes a weak foid taking nfl nigga punches and you can tell he is holding back like at 12 seconds in and 17 seconds. Dude just wants to fucking pummel her. So credit where credits due for her to remain conscious, not scream bloody murder, and remain coherent. maybe hes just weak idk lol.
Bitch will get a fat check and move onto the next chad cock for a few million more and another black eye.

JFL at this NigNog beating the fuck out of his white roastie breeder meat for getting out of line. Her pussy was probably dripping wet the whole time he was beating the fuck out of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back