Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ex-NEETs: What is your advice for someone starting in a job?

Recruit
★★★★★
What to do? What not to do? I'm quite worried about being social and talking to other employees. Should I eat my lunch alone or should I join other people?

What is your education?

If you are going to workslave, the best way for an incel is to be a trucker. After all, you will not have a family to visit or take care of.

What is your education?

If you are going to workslave, the best way for an incel is to be a trucker. After all, you will not have a family to visit or take care of.
I'll be doing an office job.

I'm currently spending most of my day in bed LDAR'ing. I wonder if I'll feel mega tired sitting in an office chair for 8 hours per day.

What to do? What not to do? I'm quite worried about being social and talking to other employees. Should I eat my lunch alone or should I join other people?
At the beginning eat lunch alone but no do not decline invitations to eat lunch especially if it’s from your manager to eat with the team.

There was a guy who always used to decline lunch with the team and he was the first to get cut when there redundancies

My advice for everyone in any stage of their life: do what the majority of people do.
This is what normies do and this is what makes them successful and normal.