Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ex bf (20m) told me (24f) that he thought pussy was disgusting

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/15z1ago/ex_bf_20m_told_me_24f_that_he_thought_pussy_was/

he said it didn't have anything to do with me or my vag but that he just generally couldn't stand the thought of putting his head near a vag and that he thought giving head to a woman was disgusting. he is friends with a very good friend of mine and talked to her about this as well and he admitted to her that he didn't just think eating vag was disgusting but that he generally thought vags were disgusting and sexually off putting for him

Based and roastpilled :feelshaha: @Retardfuel

What, you don't what to stick your mouth in my usefilled gutter hole that a piss and bleed out of :foidSoy: you fucking misongyst pig don't you know I can't wash it since its filled with bacteria

Pussy is disgusting, wash your penis after cum on it
@Retardfuel

Had many sexual experiences since age 16
Of course it’s disgusting. He’s licking the accumulated bacteria of probably 20+ dudes.

Retardfuel exposed as a sex haver and the fesikhpill is spreading

i was his first everything whereas i have been sexually active since age 16 and have gathered a lot of different sexual experiences.
Of course it’s disgusting. He’s licking the accumulated bacteria of probably 20+ dudes.

The fesikhpill is brutal to foids

What, you don't what to stick your mouth in my usefilled gutter hole that a piss and bleed out of :foidSoy: you fucking misongyst pig don't you know I can't wash it since its filled with bacteria
I laughed pretty hard at this lol.

Just tell her you're vegan, problem solved.