Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ewhoring as a woman in pay to win RPG/MMPORG games

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
It's so fun taking cucks money, there is this cuck who pays me $50 million in game currency (equivalent to US$14) every few days to stay married to him in game.

Saves me from paying to win myself.

jfl at cucks who love goldigging ewhores.

Now he's saying he'll support me in any game i play. I'm thinking about starting a runescape account? Is it a good cope? Any other games you may suggest?

pretty pathetic but yeah saw a fair share of similar stuff in mmo i play tbh so its pretty common for foids to use cucks like that. good for u for scamming this cuck tbh

Mmorpgs are full of cucks, you should try it shouldn't be hard

It's so fun taking cucks money, there is this cuck who pays me $50 million in game currency (equivalent to US$14) every few days to stay married to him in game.

View attachment 121517

Now he's saying he'll support me in any game i play. I'm thinking about starting a runescape account? Is it a good cope? Any other games you may suggest?
Its the equivalent of those guys at RS paying for gf.
Whats more disgusting is that dudes create female characters to steal game currency from cucks.
Top KeK

foid ruin everything that a fact. Tbh most of the time they are not even into game. They just want money :feelsmage::feelsrope::feelstrash:

i should make some money doing this

View attachment 121517

what game is this?