Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel evolution of the gynoid (female android term) artificial waifu science

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

cuteness seems pretty simple to emulate, I imagine I could enjoy hanging out with her, already cuter than most IRL girls

Seek help immediately

Cuck idea

Way better to reproduce real women in massive quantities :feelshehe:
that's only a good idea if you accomplish it

it is cuck to fund women who ultimately don't put out

better to fund gynoids guaranteed to put out even if it's not as good

that's only a good idea if you accomplish it

it is cuck to fund women who ultimately don't put out

better to fund gynoids guaranteed to put out even if it's not as good
You won't get sex bots either

If the female to male ratio is high then women will necessarily accept more men

My argument is based on undeniable facts
more men being added to the pool doesn't increase likelihood that foids will go for lower-attractiveness men as long as networking makes it easy to access Chad

You'd need to get to extreme Chad:Foid ratios where Chad literally can't have enough erections to fuck the foids for them to lower their standards, and even that would only apply in the pre-dildo age.

Foids would rather pleasure themselves w/ a vibrator thinking of Chad than fuck an ugly guy.

Basically the reason they hooked up with ugly guys in past centuries was financial, or because dildos were not accessible/embraced

wish I could have a Terran adjutant
TantAdju

more men being added to the pool doesn't increase likelihood that foids will go for lower-attractiveness men as long as networking makes it easy to access Chad

You'd need to get to extreme Chad:Foid ratios where Chad literally can't have enough erections to fuck the foids for them to lower their standards, and even that would only apply in the pre-dildo age.

Foids would rather pleasure themselves w/ a vibrator thinking of Chad than fuck an ugly guy.

Basically the reason they hooked up with ugly guys in past centuries was financial, or because dildos were not accessible/embraced
Chads are a very small portion of the population, they can't fuck every woman in existance otherwise they would already be doing it

Women also have sexual needs, which can not be fulfilled by sex toys, as proven by the existance of the lesbian bed death, a situation in which lesbian couples stop having sex because, I believe, lesbian "sex" (i.e. dildoing and grinding) isn't as enjoyable as the real thing

As the amount of foids increases, the competition for chads would get progressively higher, which would force women to demand lower males too

To make things even better, we could adopt some form of the "flower power tax" and tax promiscuity, in order to address the still existing sexual inequality

Chads are a very small portion of the population, they can't fuck every woman in existance otherwise they would already be doing it
Chads come in degrees, and I'm not sure we have any kind of consensus on how to change the decile ranking scale into percentile but I'm thinking there is resistance to "10% per tier" so we need some other mathematical formula to represent the distribution

Women also have sexual needs, which can not be fulfilled by sex toys, as proven by the existance of the lesbian bed death, a situation in which lesbian couples stop having sex because, I believe, lesbian "sex" (i.e. dildoing and grinding) isn't as enjoyable as the real thing
Heterosexual bed death exists too, it's just that a lot of people get sick of their spouses.

As the amount of foids increases, the competition for chads would get progressively higher, which would force women to demand lower males too
or just that Emcel women degrade themselves more extremely for smaller access to Chad

like in the past a girl might only do anal for Chad if he was willing to commit to see her on at least a weekly basis but now she'd probably do anal if he'd commit to see her at least once a year

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back