Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

evidence from r/femaledatingstrategy that backs up my theory

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
After years of observing relationships during highschool and college, I developed a theory that girls often date guys they aren't sexually attracted to. This is due to the small number of males that females are sexually attracted to, which are men of sufficient facial attractiveness, height, and penis size. Since these physical traits are genetic and unchangeable, men have no way of increasing their sexual attractiveness potential to women. Instead they rely on improving their non-sexual traits in an attempt to preform proxy-prostitution under the guise of a romantic relationship. These relationships are often non-sexual in nature since only the man is attracted to the woman and not vice-versa. The more entertaining and financially stable the guy is, the more woman are able to tolerate pleasureless sex with him.

Opponents of incels think that unattractive or average men in relationships are sexually attractive to at least some women, but this isn't the case due to the lack of sex and volitivity of these relationships.

r/femaledatingstrategy made this post that backs up my theory.
Fds

All foids are chadsexuals, everything else is betabuxing in one way or another. Attraction isnt the primary reason why foid is with a normie, maybe settling is better word, settling isnt so bad because people settle all the time. Men settle also he will eyerape young firm girls while fucking his cellulite fat wife. I dont believe guy with big dick can be boring to foids in bed, he will gain her respect by ravaging her.

This roastie could apply same thing to single moms, soccer moms whos husband rather jerk off in strip clubs or visits prostitutes and catladies who read novels 24/7. If the society didnt lied them that every foid is beautiful and deserves Chads they wouldnt bitch online to strangers.

I’m always comforted by the fact that the sadistic bitches on FDS will be old one day and will be ashamed by their looks just the same that we are

Wow, that FDS post is just full mask-off. I find it kind of refreshing to read that certain type of honesty, at least partial honesty from foids. I won't say full honesty, since there's very obviously a kind of lack of self-understanding going on there, but at least she is clearly explaining the decay/rot in understandable, relatable terms.

After years of observing relationships during highschool and college, I developed a theory that girls often date guys they aren't sexually attracted to. This is due to the small number of males that females are sexually attracted to, which are men of sufficient facial attractiveness, height, and penis size. Since these physical traits are genetic and unchangeable, men have no way of increasing their sexual attractiveness potential to women. Instead they rely on improving their non-sexual traits in an attempt to preform proxy-prostitution under the guise of a romantic relationship. These relationships are often non-sexual in nature since only the man is attracted to the woman and not vice-versa. The more entertaining and financially stable the guy is, the more woman are able to tolerate pleasureless sex with him.

Opponents of incels think that unattractive or average men in relationships are sexually attractive to at least some women, but this isn't the case due to the lack of sex and volitivity of these relationships.

r/femaledatingstrategy made this post that backs up my theory.
View attachment 540123
Your theory is definitely correct mate. This proxy-prostitution thing is what average males deal with all the time, perhaps not knowing it.

We know from studies and online dating data that women find most men to be below average in looks. This is not true for men. Basically Chads get harems if society allows it and the rest of the males must compete in other ways as you say.

Enforced monogamy is necessary to build a positive society — for men at least. Even arranged marriages are better than what we have now. I sort of wonder sometimes whether birth control was a net negative since it allowed society to move away from enforced monogamy which was not good for most men.

Last edited:
''looks don't matter'' is also a platitude told by foids to gain victim status and simps but this whore doesn't want to aknowledge she and her memegender of retards are responsible of it of course.
I’m always comforted by the fact that the sadistic bitches on FDS will be old one day and will be ashamed by their looks just the same that we are
they are already old and are constantly butthurt and borderline suicidal about the fact they can't get chad to commit.

Wow, that FDS post is just full mask-off. I find it kind of refreshing to read that certain type of honesty, at least partial honesty from foids. I won't say full honesty, since there's very obviously a kind of lack of self-understanding going on there, but at least she is clearly explaining the decay/rot in understandable, relatable terms.
Agreed, FDS is extreme blackpilling material. Hey, at least they’re not gas lighting about their true intentions there but god damn it makes it apparent how women evolved to be selfish to the core. Men actually have an innate desire to simp and care for a woman by contrast. Men also find most women reasonably attractive which women definitely do not reciprocate.

At least shes honest
I prefer the likes of her over virtuesignalling prostitutes that liberal women are
Hey, at least they’re not gas lighting about their true intentions

At least shes honest
I prefer the likes of her over virtuesignalling prostitutes that liberal women are
I don't. I mean I "prefer" it in the sense that it will likely rile some crazy fucker up. The way these women talk makes me want to find them and play minecraft. Just once, I want to see someone doxx one of these big mouth cunts and teach her a fucking lesson, about creative mode.

Karma favors us :smonk: foids smv goes on a freefall post 30 while men's smv goes down very slowly.

All the agematch men foids chase after 30, they are interested in younger foids only

legit theory. its a sexless relationship, its like jester maxxing, being a simp.

This justifies lowering the age of consent so that average men could imprint themselves sexually on a female when she is 13 to 15 in an "enforced monogamy" arrangement. Imagine the far greater erotic potential in breaking a 14 year old's hymen vs the wedding night with a roastie like in the OP. We have been sold lies and all premises must be questioned.

This justifies lowering the age of consent so that average men could imprint themselves sexually on a female when she is 13 to 15 in an "enforced monogamy" arrangement. Imagine the far greater erotic potential in breaking a 14 year old's hymen vs the wedding night with a roastie like in the OP. We have been sold lies and all premises must be questioned.

:blackpill::bigbrain::blackpill::bigbrain::blackpill:

I hate FDS and this post but they kinda have a point in saying that telling women to lower their standarts may lead to this.

FDS, the least soy and :bluepill: sub on the entirety of reddit

The fact that sub isnt banned is an injustice