Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everywhere I go, I get reminded of how short I am

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I’m 5’5 and I hate it. A few weeks ago I attended an MMA event, and now I hate my height even more. Why? Because there were several fighters who were about the same height as me, and it reminded me of how short I am. There were two fighters who were 5’4 and 5’3 respectively. They were just 1 or 2 inches shorter than me.

When I saw them walking to the cage, they looked like fucking dwarves. And to think that I’m ONLY 1 or 2 inches taller than them? If they’re dwarves, then what the fuck am I? Fuck. If only I didn’t starve myself during my teenage years, I definitely would’ve been atleast 5’7 today, or even 5’8 which is my dream height.

Two days ago I was at the gym. It was raining, so my shoes were wet and I had to train without shoes. And I looked short as fuck without shoes when I looked at myself in the mirror. To make matters worse, my oneitis’ female friend was at the gym too. And she saw me. She is really tall for a girl. She probably laughed at how short I am. Fuck. I just wish I was taller.

"my oneitis" grow up man

manletism is hell

Sorry. Is ”crush” a better word?
Its not the word itself jfl, obsessing over a single foid who doesn't give a shit about you is pointless. Call it crush, oneitis whatever you want.

Its not the word itself jfl, obsessing over a single foid who doesn't give a shit about you is pointless. Call it crush, oneitis whatever you want.
Then you’re going to enjoy my next post.

Me too man. Im 5'7 and look like a midget.

burootal man, fooking burootal