Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everywhere arab chads

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
I recently stalked an old classmate's Insta Story. The guy is Arab and looks like a Chad. No joke a lot of Arabs look like Chads. Here they call some sand niggers but many of them far outnumber Europeans. I have often observed that Arabs have a nice full beard, build muscle easily and women like their skin color. Sand niggers are known for fast sex. Anyway, they moggs me hard. I believe because the Arabs live so primitively that their natural selection and sexual selection works much better than the Europeans and therefore better and more beautiful children are fathered. Many underestimate these primitive peoples. I'm consumed with envy.
What do you think of this guy?
5aff4a18828e8184177df9d5bcc02310.1000x1000x1.jpg

Kinda weird to just sit around and think about other guys all day

Chads are a race on their own

Username: @Whitefeminineboy
MODS
Against the rules
:soy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Chad worship, gay username

Username: @Whitefeminineboy
MODS
Against the rules
:soy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Chad worship, gay username
Your mother is a chad worshipper your faggot. Eat chads cream from your mothers pussy fcker.

Looks Kurdish @Made in Heaven @ADHD_cel

OP wants to get banged by a Chaddam. Prime ascending material.

"chad" ahahahaha. BBC mindfuck

Average GrAYcel on gays.is

OP wants to get banged by a Chaddam. Prime ascending material.
I hardly think that you are more manly than me you fagot. It's not for nothing that you're here, you sad caricature of a man.

only low inhib chads and foids can migrate into yurope, most sandcels are denied because they might be terrorcels

Whitefeminineboy

Is that a tranny in your avi?

Is that a tranny in your avi?
Thats a man with low T. Why should it be a tranny? Have you never seen a men with low T? Can you only see chads with full beards, full of pumped muscles and sexy eyes? Godamn

Thats a man with low T. Why should it be a tranny? Have you never seen a men with low T? Can you only see chads with full beards, full of pumped muscles and sexy eyes? Godamn
It looks like a tranny with the long hair

I hardly think that you are more manly than me you fagot. It's not for nothing that you're here, you sad caricature of a man.
I'm not the one with "feminine" in his username.