Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everytime shycels try to socialize

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv1LqFCuwPk

Even if the conversation is not hostile you feel like Ray Liotta in this scene. From the lack of social skills and inability to understand when people are just messing with you or how to mess with other people and not looking like a weirdo. It never began.

I dont ever bother, chico

Sometimes I try to be funny like telling some funny anecdote or a joke. When normies do it it works for them. When I do it I get some awkward laughs and people look at me like if they think "does this guy have brain damage" before moving to the next topic. I dunno what the fuck I'm doing wrong.

Sometimes I try to be funny like telling some funny anecdote or a joke. When normies do it it works for them. When I do it I get some awkward laughs and people look at me like if they think "does this guy have brain damage" before moving to the next topic. I dunno what the fuck I'm doing wrong.
The delivery matters tbh you’re probably sounding non NT

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I’m not shy i just don’t have anything interesting to say

Honestly if ur shy in your 20s u must be some pussy fag

Me when i drank too much and think i am the godfather and start to talk to people from above