Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everytime I try acting like a normie I come out as a weirdo autist

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Was on College campus the other day and tried acting like a normie and using normie lingo. literally everybody I talked to looked at me like I'm a nuisance. felt horrible. :feelskek:
normcattle can see my PERSONALITY through my facade :feelskek:

Spkin 2 normies is lik spking anoda language. Eyv rottd 2 long n cant no longa spk normalli :feelsbadman:
Translation: speaking to normies is like speaking another language, I've rotted for too long and can no longer speak normally :feelsbadman:

Translation: speaking to normies is like speaking another language, I've rotted for too long and can no longer speak normally :feelsbadman:
thank you

I've never tried that and this thread makes me feel like I've dodged a bullet.

normies are boring anyway

Was on College campus the other day and tried acting like a normie and using normie lingo. literally everybody I talked to looked at me like I'm a nuisance. felt horrible. :feelskek:
normcattle can see my PERSONALITY through my facade :feelskek:
I literally cannot comprehend how to use nig lingo that all the normies use today like what the FUCK is a shawty

Yeah, trying to act normal is kinda lame.
I just let go now, I don't care if people see me buying groceries in my pjs.
Dgaf, really.

I tried that for like a month in high school lol no matter how normal you act its like they can smell the incel on you

Same, I must have down

Last edited:
Being non-NT self-perpetuates and you need good looks to break the cycle
I tried that for like a month in high school lol no matter how normal you act its like they can smell the incel on you
predator instinct

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back