Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everytime I look into the mirror

S

SubhumanMonster

Banned
-
Every time I see myself in the mirror, I'm asking myself the same question: Why? What did I do to deserve this? Why is nature so cruel and gives an organism like me consciousness? This scarred, assymetrical face. This subhuman frame. It's funny how randomness and luck (genetic recombination) determines everything in life. The unlucky ones need to suffer for all their lives and are shunned. The lucky ones get everything. JFL. Genetic engineering when? Singularity when?

don't ever open a front facing camera, u will instantly go ER

I just see a broken human being

it's funny how low inhib manlets and women can look im the mirror and take 3525632 pics but when I look at it I want to jump out the window

I just see a broken human being
Edginess levels...
UYvqF7b78HSH60s_-NBnSJb5Mv-SsEu4JCCzhDvQYujjrCF-rkxWjM1up9_MLKQGR1BnWApVXbhcs0Nfg3wWMJf4q3CuBBXIEXcb6A=w268-h200-nc

Jking

I feel the same when i look at my hair.

don't ever open a front facing camera, u will instantly go ER

So much this! Every single flaw that you don't see in the mirror is exposed. Every wrinkle, vein, scar, freckle, you name it.

When I look in the mirror I see a man trapped in the body of a 7th grader.

Every time I see myself in the mirror, I'm asking myself the same question: Why? What did I do to deserve this? Why is nature so cruel and gives an organism like me consciousness? This scarred, assymetrical face. This subhuman frame. It's funny how randomness and luck (genetic recombination) determines everything in life. The unlucky ones need to suffer for all their lives and are shunned. The lucky ones get everything. JFL. Genetic engineering when? Singularity when?
You know what, I see a potential. Room for improvements. You should too

every time I look in the mirror I want to die

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back