Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over EVERYTHING you do as an incel is cucled

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
I was just outside and saw a school helper. These are people who help with the traffic next to an elemwntary school so the kids can safely pass. They do it voluntarily without compensation.

You think that's a good thing to do?
It is, but only if you have a stake at this society, at its future.
If you're an incel, there's no future for you or your bloodline.
It's cucked helping the kids of Stacy and Chad. If they get run over it's bad, but not my problem.

And it's not just school helpers, any form of voluntary contribution or any unpaid participation in society is cucked. Only do it if it helps YOU.

I don't help kids because maybe they'll grow up and make my life better. I help kids because I don't like children suffering. There, it helps me.

I was just outside and saw a school helper. These are people who help with the traffic next to an elemwntary school so the kids can safely pass. They do it voluntarily without compensation.

It's cucked helping the kids of Stacy and Chad. If they get run over it's bad, but not my problem.

And it's not just school helpers, any form of voluntary contribution or any unpaid participation in society is cucked. Only do it if it helps YOU.
When i was going to work they even walked alongside adults making sure @OwnerOpcell dont drive over them (Trailers)

No offense to Owneropcell, He has a trailer in his AVI currently.

Last edited:
I agree. No help to this fucking society. The worse it gets, the better. We have no stake in society, and we lose or gain absolutely nothing. I did not get love, intimacy, romance, teenage love, or young adult love. So I will not help anybody get it either. So with that said: Fuck your kids, their mothers and fathers, and their dogs.

Going out your way to help others as an incel is very cucked.

I agree. No help to this fucking society. The worse it gets, the better. We have no stake in society, and we lose or gain absolutely nothing. I did not get love, intimacy, romance, teenage love, or young adult love. So I will not help anybody get it either. So with that said: Fuck your kids, their mothers and fathers, and their dogs.

I hate children let them rust away like the rest of this insane world.

This also includes community service. I don't work for free. And I give nothing unless they give me something in return

It's cucked helping the kids of Stacy and Chad. If they get run over it's Good riddance.
Simple as.
^

No pussy, no active duty.