Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everything that's wrong with rice soyciety

Infact ricecels are usually shocked when I bring up girls (in Asia) are materialistic+have too high standards

North Korean men get cucked by Chinese men and the Workers' Party top officials with massive harems.

Absolutely brutal man. Unfortunately for the rest of the men of the world, Asia is the future of the West, the West is the future of Africa. So, these trends will be emulated in the Western World soon. White men are lucky that 96% of their toilets would never even dare to touch "a disgusting untouchable" (literally any non-White man or a White man from Spain or Portugal, or White men from "dirty countries" like Russia and the Ukraine).
Yeah I thought as much. They also have songbun which I would have thought imposes forced inceldom on those the state deems unworthy.

But still goes to show that for probably the most ethnically homogeneous country on earth, and also the most closed, you'd still have to deal with hypergamy and other males getting more females. It's the same biological system at work just different circumstances

Don't think this is a repost, there's just a bunch of bluepilled cucks regularly posting similar shit on that sub :lul:
It's a slightly modified repost.

I just copied this part:

The "sissy man" phenomenon in China is a well reported phenomenon that is unique to east Asian societies. We don't see nearly the same level of promotion of "feminine" men in other cultures.
And searched for instances of this paragraph on Reddit. It found two results: the post you shared, and this one, from January 9th of 2022:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/s03g3y/east_asian_culture_is_the_least_patriarchal_and/

There are some textual differences in the introductory paragraphs, as well as on the very end along with at least one sentence having a different formatting, but other than that, it's exactly the same. Point by point, sentence by sentence, paragraph by paragraph, the posts are at least 99% identical :feelskek: .

Those mofos just recycled an almost a year-old post just to grovel before noodlewhores and try to show them how totally non-sexist they are:feelsUnreal::feelskek:. Fucking brutal mate:feelsohgod:.

The Web Archive stuff is a bit different than I remember though. I though that it had multiple screenshots from the day it was created, so you could see how it evolved over the earliest hours of its existence, but there's only one. Still interesting though, as it shows you how the OG post looked in its infancy, with no introductory or closing paragraphs and consisting of only seven untitled points.

ragefuel reading this. still the prettyboys do just fine, you take a look in some chinkland school and you know whos going to be cucked. and no one cares about these ugly subhumans, they rather their women happy with white cocku

The reddit poster in the OP is blogpost coping HARD. Getting that analytical in the shortsighted mindset that Western-raised Asian women will somehow see this and come crawling back to ricecels is just delusional. Instead this poster is writing in circles pretending that the supposed progressiveness of his beloved Asian societies will save him.

let them go back to china if they love their chink country so much, what the fuck are they doing living in america?
these bitches can only have imaginary enemies due to their boredom, and lack of real problems in the first world countries
Agreed. I have no hate for true ricecels but why the fuck are they complaining so much when they have the option to go back to the country they praise? Societies in the world are different and distinct from each other for many reasons.