Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everything should be given to you on a golden plate.

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
Chads does nothing because genetics and he gets almost everything he wants.

Chad doesn't do pua shit.
Chad doesn't improve his personality. He goes with the flow of life(another name for genetics)
Chad has a GodTier metabolism
Chad doesn't worry about gaining weight.
Chad looks like Jesus Christ on steroids 24/24
Chad gets bitches for free.
Chad gets jobs easily. You pray to God and 5 others to land you an interview jfl...
Chad is worshiped by friends of his girlfriend.
Chad has lots of sidebitches while he's in a lt relationship.
Chad gets family. You get shit or you probably get some series of mental breakdowns.

You eat shit all day. Chad eats bitches all day.

My message is.
If you have to work to improve yourself to get bitches. It's over for you. You're ugly as my toilet when I had diarrhea.

All my life was improvement constant improvements. I'm sick of this bullshit. I'm 28yo and no bitch wiggled some ass on my dick. It's over.

I give up...I'm defeated anyways. Even people says that I look defeated. I surrender. I don't give a fuck. My destiny is already written. I'm was born to be a failure.

I'm going to OBESEMAXX until I get a heart attack or a stroke.

NikocadoAvocado style.

If you have to work to improve yourself to get bitches. It's over for you. You're ugly as my toilet when I had diarrhea.

All my life was improvement constant improvements. I'm sick of this bullshit. I'm 28yo and no bitch wiggled some ass on my dick. It's over.
true selfimprovement only works as 5+/10 tallfags

I mean, i don't mind working hard. But give me the damn thing, don't make me work hard for nothing

Success is not at all correlated with hard with. It's a boomer myth that it is.

If you feel like you have to work for something it’s over. True inceldom isn’t the result of personal failure, but societal problems. In the sexual marketplace, there has to exist a DEMAND for you in order to get girls. Ascending isn’t a purely individual phenomenon

It's over for us brocel.

:blackpill:
Your fate is already sealed in the moment of your conception. If you have to try, then you've already lost. Trying to improve or maxx is cope, and cucked (because you are doing it for the sake of getting women most of the time).