Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everything is ruined

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
The sexual market is ruined, marriage is a joke nowadays, women are utterly ruined and even we men are ruined for the most part.

Things are so so so bad that even if by a miracle you found a young, virgin, good girl who liked you and didn't care about your ugliness or inceldom, she'd probably leave you in no time because relationships just don't last in 2020.

If you want casual sex and hedonism, it's over if you're ugly, but if you want a good long lasting relationship to form a family, it's over regardless of your looks level tbh. It's all over.

Perilous times, like in 2 Timothy 3. I just want out tbh, this world is way too far gone. I honestly don't think it's even possible to truly succeed anymore in that field.

At least I have an easy time controlling envy, since there's no one to envy. I don't know about any guy who married a young virgin girl, formed a family with her and has a pleasing, functioning marriage where he has the authority and she willingly obeys her husband. It just doesn't exist.

Last edited:
The only appealing option to me is total societal collapse as I believe that things have gone simply too far to be reversed and corrected.

I sincerely hope that these are the end times

everything was always ruined

this world sucks

Normies lifemog us.

The sexual market is ruined, marriage is a joke nowadays, women are utterly ruined and even we men are ruined for the most part.

Things are so so so bad that even if by a miracle you found a young, virgin, good girl who liked you and didn't care about your ugliness or inceldom, she'd probably leave you in no time because relationships just don't last in 2020.

If you want casual sex and hedonism, it's over if you're ugly, but if you want a good long lasting relationship to form a family, it's over regardless of your looks level tbh. It's all over.

Perilous times, like in 2 Timothy 3. I just want out tbh, this world is way too far gone. I honestly don't think it's even possible to truly succeed anymore in that field.
The forests are also overgrown with invasive weeds that people brought as ornaments in the 19th and 20th centuries.
Now it's just overgrown vines everywhere in the wilderness and invasive insects. Going outside has been ruined.

I sincerely hope that these are the end times
They are. I give it 15 years at most for the rapture to take place. Better accept the Lord now.

Read until timmy showed up to ruin it.

Wlhats a rapture?
Everyone who believes and trusts in Jesus Christ for their salvation will be taken out of the earth. Then the great tribulation will take place and it'll be the worst time ever down here.

I wish I could believe this. I really do.
Get on your knees and humble yourself before God. Ask Him from all your heart for faith. I know you have done it in the past, but do it again, I do it constantly.

Everyone who believes and trusts in Jesus Christ for their salvation will be taken out of the earth. Then the great tribulation will take place and it'll be the worst time ever down here.
I am reading the Bible but it doesn't make much sense to me, sadly.