Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Everything is predertermined{yeah water is wet but hear me out}

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
I hate this shit like i really do . It seems that nature has always intended to be villains and heroes. Although arguing about heroes and villains is a shitshow usually the villains are rebelling a damaged system with hope in reforming it and the heroes are the ones defending the damaged system which ends up creating villains lol. And arguing about heroes and villains in society is also a clownfest, because usually heroes are Chads with the Halo effect working for them and are praised for doing asinine tasks and by just existing , while an incel who actually does something like invent something or is an harmless incel is villified and bullied. And if there was such a thing as free will than why does humanity as a whole repeat the same history. Wars collapse of civilizations, hypergamy,whoring, religions.

Last edited:
don't like how you made the text blue I was going to read it

don't like how you made the text blue I was going to read it
Me right now after seeing OP used one of my favorite colors.

90e.gif

There are no heros, only villains and victims.

There are no heros, only villains and victims.
dude but think about it, these aren't even our own thoughts in the sence of if we were chads we wouldn't have the perspective of an incel, nor can an incel have the perspective of a Chad. A chad cannot know what its like to have the brain of an incel nor would an incel know what its like to have the brain of a Chad. It seems that nature created two solipsistic sides independed of each other.
Just change your text to white bro!
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Thanks for making the text readable now, read every word

I hate this shit like i really do . It seems that nature has always intended to be villains and heroes. Although arguing about heroes and villains is a shitshow usually the villains are rebelling a damaged system with hope in reforming it and the heroes are the ones defending the damaged system which ends up creating villains lol. And arguing about heroes and villains in society is also a clownfest, because usually heroes are Chads with the Halo effect working for them and are praised for doing asinine tasks and by just existing , while an incel who actually does something like invent something or is an harmless incel is villified and bullied. And if there was such a thing as free will than why does humanity as a whole repeat the same history. Wars collapse of civilizations, hypergamy,whoring, religions.
"What is better. To be born good? Or to overcome your evil ways?"

dude but think about it, these aren't even our own thoughts in the sence of if we were chads we wouldn't have the perspective of an incel, nor can an incel have the perspective of a Chad. A chad cannot know what its like to have the brain of an incel nor would an incel know what its like to have the brain of a Chad. It seems that nature created two solipsistic sides independed of each other.

It doesn't matter if we dont share the same brain, at the end we share the same thought process, survival of the fittest, you're either the hunter or the prey. There is no complex morality to it.

"What is better. To be born good? Or to overcome your evil ways?"
what is good and evil? Evil as in the sense of overcoming my methods of dealing against my opressors? Or good to be the opressor and do things that are for the "greater good" ?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
JFL. :feelskek:
Thanks for making the text readable now, read every word
Yeah, thanks a lot bro! :feelsseriously:

It doesn't matter if we dont share the same brain, at the end we share the same thought process, survival of the fittest, you're either the hunter or the prey. There is no complex morality to it.
so then what is beyond our primal urges ? what is that ??? that we cannot seem to grasp. What is beyond the metaphorical bubble ?

so then what is beyond our primal urges ? what is that ??? that we cannot seem to grasp. What is beyond the metaphorical bubble ?

Nothing, beyond that is up to you. Every individual must decide what life means to them.

what is good and evil? Evil as in the sense of overcoming my methods of dealing against my opressors? Or good to be the opressor and do things that are for the "greater good" ?
Good and evil are concepts that you decide on your own, based on your own moral values

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back