Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everything is just cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I have realized, every piece of technology I have I would get rid of just go be a Chad. Its worthless to me, nothing but machines to cope. Who cares if I get a new rank in csgo? Its just a number. Or dota or whatever. I cannot cope anymore knowing what I missed out on especially teen love. The rope is the only salvation for me now.

when the cope isn't strong enough :feelsbadman:

I have realized, every piece of technology I have I would get rid of just go be a Chad. Its worthless to me, nothing but machines to cope. Who cares if I get a new rank in csgo? Its just a number. Or dota or whatever. I cannot cope anymore knowing what I missed out on especially teen love. The rope is the only salvation for me now.
Who cares. Nothing matters, nothing will.

Time will equalize non incels too.

high iq but dont rope brocel you're too young

This is the biggest redpill, understanding that our lives is pure coping till our deaths.

when the cope isn't strong enough :feelsbadman:
Those who truly live life are chad and stacy, -8/10 man life is all a big cope until the rope, we're just conscious of it due to the blackpill.

Roping or ascending are the only solutions tbh

I'd give up everything I have in my pathetic life to wake up as a 6'7" Chad, even my family.

you are right, time to rope.
Images 9

I'd give up everything I have in my pathetic life to wake up as a 6'7" Chad, even my family.
same

in fact if my family disappeared that'd be an improvement in itself, no need for anything in return. but yeah. i'd give everything I have, not only material but also like IQ and skills, to wake up as a tall chad. looks are everything

I would burn alive for that to happen honestly

I've been coping for a looooong time - in fact I've been coping since the day I was conceived