Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everything holes do is fabricated

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Don't ask how but I once managed to sign into a dumb holes account on social media because she was so stupid she didn't even sign out in a tech lab computer

Anyway, besides the massive wave of guys who were dming her and hitting her up (while this hole was quite ugly), (blackpill in itself to younger me right there), there was also convos with her "friends"

It was mostly about how her friend was asking her about the pics they take earlier and the way they were describing it I'll never forget

It was all things like "that one makes me look fun", "this one I look chill and outgoing in it", "that one with the volunteering makes me look nice"

Seeing things like this, I don't know how anybody could stay bluepilled about how hollow, emotionless and pure evil holes really are

Glad I had this opportunity thanks to that retarded foid though, I needed as many blackpills as I could get then

Everything about them is fake and fabricated.

"that one with the volunteering makes me look nice"
this one is huge, holes are massive virtue signallers, never believe a single one is nice ever

They are completely ego driven, like everything is about how other people judge them. I think for a lot of holes, they aren't even sexually attracted to Chad, they just want a Chad to show off to other people that they have a handsome boyfriend. Where it gets confusing is they can pretend to be sexually excited by Chad if they think that is what he wants.

Shoulve tried to keep the holes details, wouldve been nice to fuck the hole over

women don't exist

Why didn't you reply to all the DMs the simps were sending?

They are completely ego driven, like everything is about how other people judge them. I think for a lot of holes, they aren't even sexually attracted to Chad, they just want a Chad to show off to other people that they have a handsome boyfriend. Where it gets confusing is they can pretend to be sexually excited by Chad if they think that is what he wants.
They are the most selfish creatures in the universe.