Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everything fucking went to shit after highschool

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I swear, things were harder for me then but only because of my own incompetence. These days everything is so much more complicated...I can't get to know anyone easily and there is no social mobility. Also, girls back then had lower standards and would actually go for their looksmatch whereas they all want Chad now. I cant fucking take it.

It already was over when were born tbh. We just didn't realise it as kids.

I know I never had a chance.

Because adults are expected to have a decent social life and love life. Nobody cares about that when you're in high school

I agree. As appalling as my HS experience was by normie standards (total lack of social life), I was actually happy enough, and had a ton of hope for the future. I definitely wasn't depressed at all. Its absolutely crushing beyond comprehension to realize how many doors have slammed shut to me since those years, and how little excitement or pleasure I feel for anything anymore.

everything went to shit after I was born

Yep after highscool for me every thing went down the drain, wasn't even better in college before I left.