Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everything evolves around being loved and wanted

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Literally anything u do,the strongest copes cant comprehend this.
Everything humans do(such as studying, finding a better job,working out) isnt worthy even if achieved if SOMEONE ElSE ISN'T THERE TO BE HAPPY WITH YOU!
So yeah we basically just coping by doing whatever we do to improve ourselves,hoping that someday someone might notice and give us the love and attention we want(although when the scars are too deep maybe even that isnt enough but its a whole other subject to talk about)

P.s i dont promote stop coping though

Last edited:
I hope you are able to see through this and continue self-improvement regardless

I hope you are able to see through this and continue self-improvement regardless
Yes of course i continue on what i do to improve myself otherwise life is pointless

Yes of course i continue on what i do to improve myself otherwise life is pointless

As long as you are superior to the man you were yesterday, then you needn't have any worries at all.

You're blue pilled. Stop being such a baby. Grow up.
U sound like a fat chick tellin guys to man up for wanting the basic
Why the fuck u even here if u dont have these problems?guess another mentally ill retard

Society is hell for so many of us men, man, many many of us unfortunate men. It’s over for gallons and gallons of men. Male suicide rates are only going to increase.

We're basically just coping until we rope

Why the fuck u even here if u dont have these problems?guess another mentally ill retard

I want female companionship but I don't expect them to love me. If you think love is the only reason a woman would be with you, you're blue pilled AF.

Forget about love. It's for Chad. What you can get is companionship, loyalty and intimacy.

I want to rot

I want female companionship but I don't expect them to love me. If you think love is the only reason a woman would be with you, you're blue pilled AF.

Forget about love. It's for Chad. What you can get is companionship, loyalty and intimacy.
if she doesnt love you she will never be loyal boyo,by the first chance she sees someone better its over
Maybe you are right maybe love is only for chad but that wont change what i want

We can laugh at cucks, we can laugh at roasties getting btfo, we can laugh at manlets in the gym, we can roast cringy posters on .co, we can joke about mods, we can laugh, laugh, laugh. And smile, smile, smile. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Meme

if she doesnt love you she will never be loyal boyo,

Loyalty is not a priority for me anyway. In the end, personally I just wish I could fuck whores without having to buy a plane ticket for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back