Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Everything contradicts everything

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Rope Enthusiast
★★★★★
I posted this in the sewers, but I think it's a genuine topic that needs to be discussed. So I'm reposting it here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~\~\~

Everything contradicts everything

● The blackpill contradicts religion
● Logic contradicts reason
● Women contradict women

The list is endless

Hell even near death experiences contradict one another and all of them are different.

Is there any way that we can make sense of existance or what is going on around us?

I'd appreciate your opinion on the matter.
:feelsthink:

I posted this in the sewers, but I think it's a genuine topic that needs to be discussed. So I'm reposting it here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~\~\~

● Women contradict women

The list is endless

Hell even near death experiences contradict one another and all of them are different.

Is there any way that we can make sense of existance or what is going on around us?

Society is hypocrit?

The blackpill doesn't contradict religion. Most religions are aware of human nature.
And how does logic contradict reason?
The reason why women contradict each other is because most humans in general don't care that much about truth. And they're not great at reasoning and following logic in the first place. They're more so concerned about their immediate personal gain and happiness.
In my mind, most things make perfect sense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~\~\~

● Women contradict women

The list is endless

How logic contradicts reason?

I was thinking about this last month and watched many videos. Every NDE, being religious or some spiritual mumbo jumbo, everyone experience totally different thing. No connection at all. They cannot all be true, so they must all be false.
Not necessarily, but i only know some things about Christianity. It contradicts it only if you go believing that foids are attracted to chads because of sexual selection to have more qualitive offspring. I dont think thats the case, simply better looking guys make them more wet. Same as better looking food makes us more hungry, even though its neither more nutritional or beneficial for our bodies, we simply know it tastes better.

I agree with you, nothing makes sense and many things directly contradicts other things, in which both could be true or false.

The blackpill doesn't contradict religion. Most religions are aware of human nature.
And how does logic contradict reason?
The reason why women contradict each other is because most humans in general don't care that much about truth. And they're not great at reasoning and following logic in the first place. They're more so concerned about their immediate personal gain and happiness.
In my mind, most things make perfect sense.

● The blackpill goes far beyond human nature and it's constructs. Looking at all of the suffering around you is enough to question religion as everything is unfair and unbalanced. There is far more evil then good in this world, and there is hardly any reason to do anything other then to just survive.

● Logic contradicts reason if nothing matters. We are essentially breeding and procreating for no other reason then to prolong suffering to our offspring.

● Women are women so nuff said.

Nothing is satisfying to me anymore

@LeFrenchCel
@Fat Link

Can you pin this thread?

● The blackpill goes far beyond human nature and it's constructs. Looking at all of the suffering around you is enough to question religion as everything is unfair and unbalanced. There is far more evil then good in this world, and there is hardly any reason to do anything other then to just survive.

● Logic contradicts reason if nothing matters. We are essentially breeding and procreating for no other reason then to prolong suffering to our offspring.

● Women are women so nuff said.

Nothing is satisfying to me anymore
The blackpill doesn't go that far. People say the blackpill is a form of nihilism but it's really just an observation or a model in the field of evolutionary psychology. Of course it can lead you to questions. As a field, human psychology is close to religion and philosophy but it isn't in itself.

Logic is correct reasoning such that all statements align with each other. The reason for our existence is another topic.

Yes, your previous statement regarding women is like saying because a child made a wrong statement at some point, this now prompts you to question everything. It is just a child that doesn't know better. Similarly with women but in their case they lie more deliberately.

The blackpill doesn't go that far. People say the blackpill is a form of nihilism but it's really just an observation or a model in the field of evolutionary psychology. Of course it can lead you to questions. As a field, human psychology is close to religion and philosophy but it isn't in itself.

Logic is correct reasoning such that all statements align with each other. The reason for our existence is another topic.

Yes, your previous statement regarding women is like saying because a child made a wrong statement at some point, this now prompts you to question everything. It is just a child that doesn't know better. Similarly with women but in their case they lie more deliberately.
The blackpill and nihilism go hand and hand in my opinion. One cannot simply be happy if they are excluded from every other normal human being. This result leaves you to question why people behave the way that they do, why the world is the way that it is, and why things are as they are.

Nothing can ever be achieved while thinking logically. This especially applies within the realm of philosophy.

Lol I guess I inadvertently answered the last question. Fair point :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I'm severely underqualified to converse on this subject. This is some cursory knowledge I gleamed from briefly going over the larger macroscopic echelon of the topic this subject falls under at a glance while reading more material on the broader subject which doesn't focus on this specific subsection dealing with logic, so I happened to contain this piece of knowledge in my kind when I came across your thread in a bout of convenient timing and coincidental happenstance. You're free to delve further into this topic, I think it's really relevant to what you want to cover and learn more about judging by your posts.

I'm severely underqualified to converse on this subject. This is some cursory knowledge I gleamed from briefly going over the larger macroscopic echelon of the topic this subject falls under at a glance while reading more material on the broader subject which doesn't focus on this specific subsection dealing with logic, so I happened to contain this piece of knowledge in my kind when I came across your thread in a bout of convenient timing and coincidental happenstance. You're free to delve further into this topic, I think it's really relevant to what you want to cover and learn more about judging by your posts.
Tbh so am I. That's mainly why I wanted to hear what other people's opinions are on the matter :feelskek:

Thank you for linking this brocel :feelsokman:

I'll give it a good thorough read. :bigbrain:

I wonder if a lot of these thoughts arise because of autism. Maybe I'm just losing it.

"Feuerbach starts out from the fact of religious self-alienation, of the duplication of the world into a religious world and a secular one. His work consists in resolving the religious world into its secular basis.

"But that the secular basis detaches itself from itself and establishes itself as an independent realm in the clouds can only be explained by the cleavages and self-contradictions within this secular basis. The latter must, therefore, in itself be both understood in its contradiction and revolutionized in practice."

"Feuerbach starts out from the fact of religious self-alienation, of the duplication of the world into a religious world and a secular one. His work consists in resolving the religious world into its secular basis.

"But that the secular basis detaches itself from itself and establishes itself as an independent realm in the clouds can only be explained by the cleavages and self-contradictions within this secular basis. The latter must, therefore, in itself be both understood in its contradiction and revolutionized in practice."
I guess I'm just trying to understand myself.

It's best to ignore my schizo posts, it's only a symptom of madness.
it's ok we need new based schizoposters to replace intellau

best of luck in improving your schizopost game until you are his heir apparent

it's ok we need new based schizoposters to replace intellau

best of luck in improving your schizopost game until you are his heir apparent
Lol thank you kind sir, I'll do my best.

3 12 Pride GIF by INTO ACTION