Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everything and even every person is erenyeager property . Even atoms.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
The history is. I made this world. Everything went out of control and incorrect. I shall correct it. For inceldia. I will reshape humanity and defeat bioessentialism. Allowing erenyeagerism is the only way

Last edited:
Then fix things quickly please

i need a bag of hot cheetos limon and a 12 pack of mtn dew baja blast oh holy one

i need a bag of hot cheetos limon and a 12 pack of mtn dew baja blast oh holy one
I lost my power via a long line of quantum leaping. Too much inheriting mortal bodies made me weak. PATHS is important recharge tool. I'm gunna drown myself I'm pure cold holy water for the recharge. I will get you those things someday

According to mulltuple universes theory I'm a chad in a parallel universe. I am suffering here so my alter me can shag hundreds in another world

I lost my power via a long line of quantum leaping. Too much inheriting mortal bodies made me weak. PATHS is important recharge tool. I'm gunna drown myself I'm pure cold holy water for the recharge. I will get you those things someday
You deserve death then

Last edited: