Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope “Everyone Wishes They Were Someone Else”

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★
a83j8nZ_460s.jpg

>Everyone wishes they were taller
>Everyone wishes they looked different
>Everyone wishes they were somebody else
Cope. This is true for most men, but they are a select few men who are perfectly content with every part of themselves because they are ideal.

My brother is 6’3”, and he says it’s the perfect height because he’s tall everywhere, but he’s not tall enough to experience any negatives.

An handsome man doesn’t wish he looked different because his face is already great.

An Aryan man doesn’t wish he was another race because his genetic traits are considered the ideal beauty standard.

A man with a 6.5in-7.5in penis with appropriate girth doesn’t wish for a bigger penis because studies show this is the ideal size. Anything bigger tends to only be eye candy and often prevents a man from going balls deep.

No, not every man wants to be bigger, faster, stronger. Some men are simply perfect.

698b48213114ec587d88a6628c831d57.jpg

Dolph Lundgren has likely never thought in his entire life that he would rather be someone else. There is not a single aspect of him that isn’t ideal.

I wish I was perfect man, life is pain for me

Normies and above might wish they were higher on the totem pole, but they especially are grateful they weren't born lower when they see some 5'5 curry subhuman walking the streets by himself; the want to have more in terms of physical SMV decreases exponentially the higher you go up, the amount a HTN wishes he was a Chadlite is much, much less than the amount a sub 5 wishes he was a normie due to the severity of the effects of being sub 5... :society:

Just more gaslighting cope. :feelsUgh:

I wish I was the ultimate Saint (in video games).

Dolph Lundgren has likely never thought in his entire life that he would rather be someone else. There is not a single aspect of him that isn’t ideal.

Thanks. That science interview kind of ended that spree, though.

Long Live Dolph!

Screen-Shot-2022-08-01-at-2.39.58-PM.png

>Everyone wishes they were taller
>Everyone wishes they looked different
>Everyone wishes they were somebody else
Cope. This is true for most men, but they are a select few men who are perfectly content with every part of themselves because they are ideal.
It is pure cope. Not everyone wishes they were perfect. People in the top 10% (for example) are content with their lives. Nobody in the top 10% cries himself to sleep wishing he was in the top 5%. He may think, "if I woke up as part of the top 5% tomorrow, that'd be pretty cool" but that has no bearing on his happiness.

I don't even want to be perfect, never have. I just want to be good enough. You have no idea how easy it is for me to be content.

I wish I was Saint Sam
Lilnas