Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone who is sub 5 should become a NEET.

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
And leech off their government/parents for as long, and as much as humanly possible. There is nothing to enjoy if you are sub 5 in a western country, especially if you are talentless and autistic. So fuck it. I will do this till I am dead!
I lose to sub 200 ELO chess players. This is the final nail in the coffin for me. I will never ever work in my life unless it is in something that I truly enjoy, which is nothing as my brain is fucked from severe ADD caused by a serious brain infection (meningitis) that I got immediately after birth when I was strewn through my mother's bacteria-ridden cunt!

Move to France and live off welfare.

Neet is when you start actually being alive . Food and shelter is a right for all humanity . And those who work are a bunch of selfish narcissistic people .

I already am one, I am the biggest leech in australia

Centrelink quivers in fear whenever they see my name pop up

I’m planning that when school ends

And Who's going to pay for my shit? your mom?
Correct. And if she dies or refuses, her Majesty's piggy bank!
I already am one, I am the biggest leech in australia

Centrelink quivers in fear whenever they see my name pop up
Unironically sociopathically jealous. Hope I can become like this one day when I can be asked to go on bennies.

JFL I read it as 2000 at first and thought "mogs me", but you're not being serious here..
Why am I not being serious? Projection from a privileged fakecel who won't be active here in a few months? LEL.

I can't because my distant family doesn't care nor is aware of my existence; I have no parents, or any close relative for that matter.
I doubt the corrupt clownish government will open doors for state milking to any male who isn't severely disabled other than their own pyramid of self-serving parasites.