Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

everyone who is 24+, should leave this forum asap for their own good

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
80% of users here are either 19 yo kids or average looking males coming from shithole places like r9k or other garbage.

we are too old here for this shit. its either progress in life with all u got at this point or just ldar with other stuff.

old r/incels wont ever be back. its over now.

st.bo2cel bless. im out.

Dude it's clear you don't like this place but you are succumbing to addiction so just leave peacefully and stop tryna brigade others with you
I'm sure they have the common sense to leave the forum if it's negatively impacting them but it's just part of the LDAR lifestyle

Rahmawn said:
Dude it's clear you don't like this place but you are succumbing to addiction so just leave peacefully and stop tryna brigade others with you
I'm sure they have the common sense to leave the forum if it's negatively impacting them but it's just part of the LDAR lifestyle

The youngcels should leave. It's much more over for you if you're 24+.

nobody is forced to stay here

My life is fucked anyway.

You know you’re truly incel by the age of 20

We will rot anyway

CopingGymcel said:
The youngcels should leave. It's much more over for you if you're 24+.

Why I'm fucked better off to spend time with people who understand your suffering

Would be better if there was a private forum for verified truecels, maybe. An awful lot of fakecels and lowiqcels here.

dr-problematic said:
we are too old here for this shit. its either progress in life with all u got at this point or just ldar with other stuff.

st.bo2cel bless. im out.
Progress? what progress?  this is home, this is purpose.

This is the new r/incels, plus there's an LDAR section too.

We should create our own subforum in here

the requirements should be

1, hideous as hell, no amount of showering will help you
2.never dated, never kissed, never hugged or held hands with a girl
3, no pedos

you make it sound as if the forum is responsible for your stagnation in life...let me blame anything except myself!!

lmfao fuck off faggot

È finita, per I vecchi non c'e più speranza...

It hurts seeing people younger than me here.
"I'm a high school student. Tee-hee-hee."

eugfKrh.gif

damaged my health? i suppose. but id rather be slapped with the cold truth than pampered with a lie.

Westcoastincel said:
We should create our own subforum in here

the requirements should be

1, hideous as hell, no amount of showering will help you
2.never dated, never kissed, never hugged or held hands with a girl
3, no pedos

look who's back
27pCpuA.png

39d1b2450403830ee2b7d4fd49575f29.gif

dr-problematic said:
80% of users here are either 19 yo kids or average looking males coming from shithole places like r9k or other garbage.

st.bo2cel bless. im out.

see u next week

Pasteleiro said:
It hurts seeing people younger than me here.
"I'm a high school student. Tee-hee-hee."

eugfKrh.gif

I'm bored and this forum is fun because its very existence seems to piss people off, much like the incel himself.

I am considering taking a break from reading entirely though, which necessitates me taking a leave of any forum, but that's more of an experiment.

I think a better thread would be to say that 18 and under should gtfo.

But yea, as I've agreed with you before, this forum is just a waste of time.

i'll still be here when im 40

Are is there anyone who is actually 30+?

13-16: you still have time youre only a teenager
16-18: nothing weird, you will get a gf in college
18-20: you can still get laid, i lost my V at 21
21: im here now, nothing has changed since 14

It doesnt matter if you are 16 or 20, if you are ugly you already know what your future is going to be like.

After the purge of r/Incels I spent quite a while trying to find a replacement. This is the only place that I have found that is actually as big as the old subreddit. All the other subreddits about incels are small and very cucked. I need a place like this, I cant just LDAR. ​

dr-problematic said:

st.bo2cel bless. im out.

I agree. There is a window between age 18-25 (depends on person) where you can still 'rot-min' and make a life for yourself. The chances of finding LTR are much higher if you're outside living life vs tinder/online dating. Besides, life is boring when doing nothing.

I would not have spent much time on a site like l00k1sm when I was younger, but it would have been nice to get the black pill and then live the most underachieving life possible while retaining my dignity as a mentalcel. Too late now.

It could have given me a decent chance to just fuck college, train for a job, work it, get settled in a life WITHOUT MY PARENTS and then look for LTR. But if not, I would have drugmaxxed, travelmaxxed, and eventually suicidemaxxed with style. Right now I'm making the blue print plans for my suicide and it's not going well.

Having money as an incel > broke incel living with parents

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back