Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill everyone wants to see you fail

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
people get angry when they see an ugly male succeed at anything in life. No one wants to help you, everyone wants to see you fail

People are jerks

SUIFUEL. but I have gotten help from boomercels and normie men at times. So it seems to me, doesn't apply to everyone but most people

Forfeit the game before somebody else takes you out of the frame and puts your name to shame cover up your face you cant run the race the pace is too fast you just won’t last

SUIFUEL. but I have gotten help from boomercels and normie men at times. So it seems to me, doesn't apply to everyone but most people

people only talk to me to feel better about themselves. they see how i've failed at nearly everything in life and it fuels them. They offer vague bluepilled advice that they know won't do me any good, I'm an anomaly to them

people only talk to me to feel better about themselves. they see how i've failed at nearly everything in life and it fuels them. They offer vague bluepilled advice that they know won't do me any good, I'm an anomaly to them
yeah a large amount of Normies only talk to uglycels to feel better.

People are jerks
In the true sense of the word not the "you didn't do a favor for her like the other guys around you, you're such a jerk!" way.
Forfeit the game before somebody else takes you out of the frame and puts your name to shame cover up your face you cant run the race the pace is too fast you just won’t last
lyrics me tbh
I know that feel tbh

Success them

people get angry when they see an ugly male succeed at anything in life. No one wants to help you, everyone wants to see you fail

Tell me something I don't know already.

Story of my life. Everyone revels in my misery and destruction

Nobody gets angry when they see chad succeeding.

Not everyone, but Narcisstic Normies that have something to prove do. People that are low in the hierarchy are the easiest people to be thrown in front of the bus. Be prepared.