Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everyone thinks I'm a tallfag but has done NOTHING for me in 40+ years.

Its because it essentially is. It advertises somewhat better smv than if you were just a manlet or something. For this context I'll say, I'm also tall, but I still realize that mentioning it outside of specific contexts is little more than a foid tier brag. It's like when braincels had dudes putting their heights in the flair.
Shit my smv is NEGATIVE. I'm drinking my ass off. At least some of you sick fucks (what my "friend"called me) can hold jobs and won't be homeless in a few years. Take the heightpill brah. slurp derp

I suffer from height discrimination every fucking day here. I have been looking to change my handle but people keep bringing up my fucking height. You know what? My lay count is MOTHERFUCKIN GODDAMN ZERO MOTHERFUCKERS. If I'm not incel then no one is. Danny Devito gets laid more than I do. 5'11" chad has sex every night. Fuck the false height narrative. Just fuck it. That was the only reason I chose my shitty name May of 2018

Last edited:
Shit my smv is NEGATIVE. I'm drinking my ass off. At least some of you sick fucks (what my "friend"called me) can hold jobs and won't be homeless in a few years. Take the heightpill brah. slurp derp

I suffer from height discrimination every fucking day here. I have been looking to change my handle but people keep bringing up my fucking height. You know what? My lay count is MOTHERFUCKIN GODDAMN ZERO MOTHERFUCKERS. If I'm not incel then no one is. Danny Devito gets laid more than I do. 5'11" chad has sex every night. Fuck the false height narrative. Just fuck it. That was the only reason I chose my shitty name May of 2018
I work at a metal factory/steel mill, and security guard, lowest of the low dude.

260 and fat. Haven't lifted much since high school football, which people think is another instant pussy pass

Lose the weight you fat fuck. How entitled must you be to be 260 lbs and wonder why being tall didnt help?

No, it isn't. If you are on welfare, I would take that option if I could. Much more dignified.
I cannot hold a job over 2 months take that. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it
Lose the weight you fat fuck. How entitled must you be to be 260 lbs and wonder why being tall didnt help?
I'm 260 because I fucking drink motherfuker like I give a fuck about your health advice

My parents threw me in fucking psychiatric hospitals as a fucking teenager but just get get in shape brah. I got fat on those psych drugs

Last edited:
Id take a micro penis to be 6'7

I'm 260 because I fucking drink motherfuker like I give a fuck about your health advice

You dont have to take my advice. But it seems like you were bluepilled enough to believe that being tall = automatic ticket out of inceldom. Its not and never was.

Id take a micro penis to be 6'7
Not to brag but my dick is 7 inches. fuck life man. 5'8" Tyrone with a 10+" dick is getting coochie out the ass but I'm an alcoholic who just wanted to get laid. Just be tall brah. Just be tall brah. Just be tall brah. Just be tall brah. Just be tall brah. Just be tall brah. Just be tall brah.

My parents threw me in fucking psychiatric hospitals as a fucking teenager but just get get in shape brah. I got fat on those psych drugs

Thats tough man. Iam just letting you know in today's sexual market, being fat (as a male) is a big handicap. Lean down and let that height do its work.

Unfortunately for men 1 bad feature is enough to write them off in the dating market (bad face and very short are some examples).

You need to be at the very least average across all categories to not be written off instantly.

Unfortunately for men 1 bad feature is enough to write them off in the dating market (bad face and very short are some examples).

You need to be at the very least average across all categories to not be written off instantly.
I have more than one bad feature but at least I have my phone again!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back