Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everyone thinks I'm a tallfag but has done NOTHING for me in 40+ years.

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
I'm so close to roping or cutting it's not funny. I hate this planet

Well you’re still a tall fag tbh

“Close to roping” You’re already 42 , 15-20 years late

Height doesn't matter if u have a subhuman face tbh

Acting like you can ogremaxx in 2019 JFL

This goes for all tall men. Tall men are the women of men. Think about it logically

Lowest IQ cope in the incel community, tall = incel who just looks awkward due to being taller.

"being 6'7 has done nothing for me"

are u sure about that? being tall helps in other aspects of life too lol

You're not a tallfag, tallfags are the ones that won't shut up about it and feel a need to announce their height in even the most unnecessary situations

You're not a tallfag, tallfags are the ones that won't shut up about it and feel a need to announce their height in even the most unnecessary situations
he has tall in his username and made a tread about being a 40 year old tallfag loser

What country do you live anyway, i doubt your height will help you in Germany or Netherlands, unless you are a giga tallfaggot. Go seamaxx, thirdworldmaxx in general.

You are tall as fuck and I am short as fuck

I know that people say that this is manlet cope but I feel like being that tall would put you at a disadvantage when you are going about day to day life. I think that 6'5 would be the cut off point. You would still be really tall but you wouldn't be that freakishly tall so that it makes you a deformed lanklet.
However I understand that that disadvantage would be trivial when you compare it to the disadvantages in life for manlets. It's like saying that a man that can't decide what food he wants to eat because he has too much is in a equally bad situation compared to a man who hasn't eaten in three days.

Height is proof that when it's comes to looks, life and dating experiences you can't have all your eggs in one basket. There are tall incels. If you don't have the right facial or bodily bone structure, and other minor things like skin/hair quality it is over for you. It takes one feature to break you and many to make you.

Don't mind the idiots. We all know (at least those of us with some brain) that height means nothing when you have an unattractive face and bad bone structure. Nothing beats the face though.
"being 6'7 has done nothing for me"

are u sure about that? being tall helps in other aspects of life too lol
Like what?

It's helped you in many ways. Mainly not being treated like shit and with no respect like manlets get

Don't mind the idiots. We all know (at least those of us with some brain) that height means nothing when you have an unattractive face and bad bone structure. Nothing beats the face though.

Like what?
Yea there are so many low IQ posters. Height literally means next to nothing if you have a subhuman face.

6'7 god dammit id look like a child standing next to you at 5'7

In 2019, being tall doesnt mean shit if you dont have the face for it. Also youre really 42? Dayum brah. Its like playing super Mario in the highest difficulty, only you never get the princess and will prolly die alone.

Brutal!

My height has always worked against me because literally everything else about me is incel. I even have a tiny dick despite being tall. I am livng proof you can be tall yet completely and utterly fucked.

Also 36 years old here.

You are stuck with your subhumanity, buddy boyo
full

BASIC REQUIREMENT to date landwhale

What country do you live anyway, i doubt your height will help you in Germany or Netherlands, unless you are a giga tallfaggot. Go seamaxx, thirdworldmaxx in general.

I second this.

There are some low IQ foidlets in my part of SEA that actually believe tallfags are action stars that can block bullets and some high IQ ones that actually believe studies they found under confirmation bias about tallfags being all-time killing machines no matter what they look.

Got 3 foidlets orbiting one with a recessed jaw and a lanky build. He’s also a ricecel local. You can mog the shit out of these jokers OP.

JFL you're 6'7!?

Weight?

Do you lift?

If height has not helped you one bit, and, on the other hand, it hasn't negatively affected you (does it make you look intimidating?), why do you feel the need to mention it at all and even put it in your username?

No one can help you buddyboyo

If height has not helped you one bit, and, on the other hand, it hasn't negatively affected you (does it make you look intimidating?), why do you feel the need to mention it at all and even put it in your username?
it has negatively affected me because everyone brings up to me every fucking minute on this fucking board.

it has negatively affected me because everyone brings up to me every fucking minute on this fucking board.

No one would bring it up as much if you didnt have it on your avi.

JFL you're 6'7!?

Weight?

Do you lift?
260 and fat. Haven't lifted much since high school football, which people think is another instant pussy pass
No one would bring it up as much if you didnt have it on your avi.
I have been looking into changing it but some people autistically keep records of the one time I mentioned my height

he has tall in his username and made a tread about being a 40 year old tallfag loser
Tbh op literally calling himself "tallcel" is very similar to foids letting everyone know they're a foid

Tbh op literally calling himself "tallcel" is very similar to foids letting everyone know they're a foid
how do I change my username? the point was look at me I'm tall an STILL can't get laid but think of it as a brag. It has done NOTHING for me. I'd give you guys my height tomorrow and live the rest of my life in normal height obscurity

At least people won't fuck with you with that kind of height.

how do I change my username? the point was look at me I'm tall an STILL can't get laid but think of it as a brag. It has done NOTHING for me. I'd give you guys my height tomorrow and live the rest of my life in normal height obscurity
Its because it essentially is. It advertises somewhat better smv than if you were just a manlet or something. For this context I'll say, I'm also tall, but I still realize that mentioning it outside of specific contexts is little more than a foid tier brag. It's like when braincels had dudes putting their heights in the flair.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back