Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everyone takes advantage of my physical and emotional weakness

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★
So, throughout my life, everyone (Normies) has taken advantage of my physical and emotional weakness to supress me and bully me and i don't have any guts to face them due to being extreme fear in my heart. Being born Neurodivergent, having abusive overprotective parents that didn't allow me to socialize, genetic physical weakness and ugly, all these factors lead me to face extreme bullying. I just simply tolerate the bullying of Normies as I didn't have guts to face them as I have extreme fear and high sensitivity and weak strength. To this till date, I am facing these, I don't know that how can i live in these cruel world in future as normies always supress weak folks like me. Recently, during the evening walk, I was suddenly intrudded by two young boys, they just fear me and mocked me for no sure. I was brutally feared and don't have guts to answer them due to being Neurodivergent and physically weak and this incident gives me a brutal PTSD. And tomorrow during lunch in canteen in college, a few normies suddenly came and mocked me as a part of the dare given by thier normies friends circle.And the past trauma of bullying at school always haunts me and gives me worst PTSD

I don't know how to live in these cruel world with being both physically weak and emotionally weak. Every day i am crushed and supressed by the normies and i don't have the guts to face them due to being of extreme fear and sensitivity in my heart and physically weak. Every day i am tortured by the normies for being weak. Whyy i born as weak, whyy. I literally can't bear to live in these cruel world. Normies have no basic morality and ethics, they are know to supress the weak. I don't know what will be my future in these cruel world

it's better to isolate yourself if you can

Take shilajeet.

Normies are evil

bullies must pay their crimes with their blood :society::society:

You either shit on others or get shitted on instead

You need to get stronger, Get some weights at home and start lifting.
It won't improve your looks, if you have shit genes like me you won't get that big either, but it will 100% fix that abnormal fear you have around normies.

It won't improve your looks, if you have shit genes like me you won't get that big either, but it will 100% fix that abnormal fear you have around normies.
Yes I am lifting dumbels during the morning

I don't get breastfed during my childhood so it leads my weakness, also I m suffering from genetic juvenile diabetes, so it create weakness

Once you improve enough consider signing up at a gym
I want to join but my parents won't allow it since I am suffering from genetic juvenile diabetes. But I m sure, that I should consult with my doctor to allow me to join gym

Buy knife and carry with yourself ( in video game ). Maybe this will make you slightly more tougher.

I don't get breastfed during my childhood so it leads my weakness, also I m suffering from genetic juvenile diabetes, so it create weakness
Not being breastfeed is very bad. I don't know why scumciety doesn't makes breastfeeding mandatory.

I feel sorry for you brocel, normies are truly vile creatures they love to punch down. I hope your life gets easier.

I feel sorry for you brocel, normies are truly vile creatures they love to punch down. I hope your life gets easier.
I don't brother, how to face them. I don't have guts to face them as I have fear and sensitivity in my mind and weak physical strength

One of the more brutal posts I've read yet.

Just gunmax if you live in USA

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :redpill:

So, throughout my life, everyone (Normies) has taken advantage of my physical and emotional weakness to supress me and bully me and i don't have any guts to face them due to being extreme fear in my heart. Being born Neurodivergent, having abusive overprotective parents that didn't allow me to socialize, genetic physical weakness and ugly, all these factors lead me to face extreme bullying. I just simply tolerate the bullying of Normies as I didn't have guts to face them as I have extreme fear and high sensitivity and weak strength. To this till date, I am facing these, I don't know that how can i live in these cruel world in future as normies always supress weak folks like me. Recently, during the evening walk, I was suddenly intrudded by two young boys, they just fear me and mocked me for no sure. I was brutally feared and don't have guts to answer them due to being Neurodivergent and physically weak and this incident gives me a brutal PTSD. And tomorrow during lunch in canteen in college, a few normies suddenly came and mocked me as a part of the dare given by thier normies friends circle.And the past trauma of bullying at school always haunts me and gives me worst PTSD

I don't know how to live in these cruel world with being both physically weak and emotionally weak. Every day i am crushed and supressed by the normies and i don't have the guts to face them due to being of extreme fear and sensitivity in my heart and physically weak. Every day i am tortured by the normies for being weak. Whyy i born as weak, whyy. I literally can't bear to live in these cruel world. Normies have no basic morality and ethics, they are know to supress the weak. I don't know what will be my future in these cruel world
Brutal. You must be fellow manlet to go through this. Humans are disgusting piece of shits.

Are you curry or sand? We are the weakest race which makes us an easy target. Being ugly, with shit colored skin, and a weird culture is the cherry on top. No one will give is any mercy like they do with whites because our faces are hideous. Even authority figures like teachers and employers take pleasure in our suffering. Normies want the ugly races to suffer.

Isn't there some way you can start training and practicing martial arts?

That's what helped me stop being bullied when I was a teenager.

It's probably the best thing you can do, I speak from experience.

Are you curry or sand? We are the weakest race which makes us an easy target. Being ugly, with shit colored skin, and a weird culture is the cherry on top. No one will give is any mercy like they do with whites because our faces are hideous. Even authority figures like teachers and employers take pleasure in our suffering. Normies want the ugly races to suffer.
I m curry

everyone (Normies) has taken advantage of my physical and emotional weakness to supress me and bully me and i don't have any guts to face them due to being extreme fear in my heart
Well sucks to suck. Either stand up for yourself or keep on getting bullied, the world is a jungle and no crying about it will change that.

Well sucks to suck. Either stand up for yourself or keep on getting bullied, the world is a jungle and no crying about it will change that.
Being Non-NT sucks, I can't do anything as I am highly inhib