Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Everyone should try lungcancermaxxing. (Smoking)

an0ncel

an0ncel

SmokerCel
-
Smoking=

Dying faster - We don't like living that much either way, so this helps slowly at least.

It helps in socializing - It's a fact. It's going to help you meet new people and get more friends. Personally i made a lot of friends because of our shared interest in smoking.

It calms you down when you're nervous, in stress - This is another fact. Like 2 weeks ago i was going for a job interview and i was nervous as fuck. Like i was shaking. Then i whipped out a cigarette, smoked it and instantly calmed down.

It's a nice, relaxing experience - Lighting up a cigarette and smoking it is a great zen experience. Even better for cigar smokers.

It makes you a lot more cooler - A lot of people see smoking as something cool and rebellious against society. It's true. When you're smoking, you become a little bit more confident in yourself.

Foids like it - This is not 100% true. There are foids who hate smoking, but there is another group who either smoke too or think it's cool. This means, if you smoke, you have more chance of ascending with a foid who is a smoker also.

Stoners, don't mind this. :feelsYall:

Lung cancer isnt guaranteed. You are more likely to develop COPD. Enjoy your shitty stamina and diminished quality of life..

Yellow fucked up teeth and increased skin aging are common side effects of smoking.

Nicotine has adrenergic effect. You are relaxed only because you have have developed a dependancy for the substance and ritual.

Also it's the worst substance in terms of cost/enjoyment.

I buy Mexican cigars, bite a chunk of it and chew it while reading or going for a walk.

Its too damn expensive.

I smoke 10 a day
I need to slow down

7 years into that, it helps keeping me calm while studying or doing burdensome activities, but it fucked up my stamina.

love me some american spirit blacks/browns or marb reds. nice strong smokes with lots of flavor. I rarely do it tho cause of the price/risks

Lung cancer isnt guaranteed. You are more likely to develop COPD. Enjoy your shitty stamina and diminished quality of life..

Yellow fucked up teeth and increased skin aging are common side effects of smoking.

Nicotine has adrenergic effect. You are relaxed only because you have have developed a dependancy for the substance and ritual.

Also it's the worst substance in terms of cost/enjoyment.
It's not that bad for me as i can control the habit. I don't smoke every day and i use tar guard filters. :feelsokman:

Why? Inceldom is already equivalent to chain smoking where it pertains to life expectancy. I'll go soon enough without having to subject myself to that disgusting shit.

Yeah random people always come up to me asking for a light and shit and it’s really obnoxious

I don’t think I look like someone who smokes?

Smoking is not good bro even if you're suicidal, I regret the day I got hooked to it, but it was because I love weed, and when you have not much weed, you mix it with tobacco, and that's how I got hooked.

But I hate that shit, I breathe worse, teeth gets brown, and lung cancer is possible but what is worse is chronic pulmonary disease

I'm very asthmatic so I am involuntarily lungcancermaxxing by default