Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everyone said I was emotional and I had every right to be

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
they always told me I was “emotional” while everyone around me always severely bullied harassed ostracized and did all the evil shit to me ,if anyone else would be in my position they would either go er or suicide ,damn right I had every right to be emotional as fuck,there was no safe space for me , just at night when everyone slept I cried myself to sleep

Even when I tried coping with Islam they would shit on it saying I’m mentally ill ,man my family seriously fucked me up so so bad ,I was like their punching bag ,I will avenge us

Now I don’t fucking belong anywhere and don’t know anyone at all ,no one calls me messages me no one even cares or knows ,fuck this shit seriously ,having no social circle is so fucking bad and going to the lesser status schools hurts so much and makes me aka truecel

bad non prestigious schools+bullying +shit abusuve family =bottom of society like me

fuck this shit

I sometimes think if I stayed at my prestigious school which everyone knew me I would’ve been high normie or even much much better :(

now I never fit anywhere at all for a long long time

I didn't leave my house between 2019 and late 2021, I am hated by everyone both online and IRL. In zero cliques, completely retarded and universally unlikable.

I didn't leave my house between 2019 and late 2021, I am hated by everyone both online and IRL. In zero cliques, completely retarded and universally unlikable.
Same in every way bro but remember not everyone hates you,I don’t hate you we can be friends

Our family wouldn't care even if we died

Our family wouldn't care even if we died
They would be very relieved they would come together and celebrate ffs , you can’t imagine how evil my family members are

Being emotional is a privilege. Only certain gender enjoys that privilege.

AS a weak Woman everyone und everything would be your Walking Doormat

Funny how this Society works.

You really have to be Shit , or you get Shitted on By Shitters of this Shithole.

Become a piece of Shit ( however hard that might be ) and really Just fuck people at this Point .

@Mentally lost cel

@Mentally lost cel you just need to find yourself. No one will do it for you.

:soy::soy::soy: