Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious EVERYONE PANICING ABOUT CORONA NEEDS TO BE SHOT

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
AUSTIN IS ABOUT TO ISSUE THIS SHIT WHERE YOU CANT EVEN GO OUTSIDE??? FUCKING NORMIES PANICKING THIS STUPID CHINK VIRUS HAS 4% MORTALITY NOBODYS GONNA GET IT AND NOBODYS GONNA DIE FROM IT

If they pull on me with that force to stay home shit I’m gonna tell them it’s unconstitutional because it IS THEY’RE ABUSING MUH HUMAN RIGHTS

Cope

It’s a killer:feelsohgod:

And it’s gonna lead to the end of the world.

Doomsday 2020

The death rate is probably higher but the chinese are lying about the true death rate. Italy got almost 50% death rate.

Couldn't give a shit about staying inside though, it's what I do whenever I'm off any way so just more time for me to do shit I want to do really.
2C667850 5DF5 42E4 9F27 DFED9695E91D
alot of their cases were shit tbh they were generous. I don't care about staying home except with this distance schooling aids it's not fun anymore. Also everyone freaking about in general pisses me off because what if I need to go to the friendly indian corner store and they close?

Yeah man, I don't get why the media is making it out to be something so serious

Social distancing police are about to start arresting people for going outside. I saw a video where an Italian mayor went and screamed at people outside to go home. He didn't even care if they were being safe and following proper measures. I too don't care about having to stay home since I only go outside to work out, but the sheer panic annoys me.

I'm a white god, so i'm immune to all forms of viruses anyway.

Crash the stock market (peoples' life savings/retirements/pensions), kill off some poors and practice absolute martial law on the planet.
But ya it was all one giant accident.

People are getting it, and people are dying. Even if you wanted to say "Well not everyone in those hospitals who died died of coronavirus," Italy isn't the only country reporting deaths. What about Asia? What about New York City?

And they wonder why Joe Biden is in hidin'. A cure is long out of sight, he needs to stay hidden to survive the year.

I hope chads die

coronavirus is a coping movement

Crash the stock market (peoples' life savings/retirements/pensions), kill off some poors and practice absolute martial law on the planet.
But ya it was all one giant accident.

Cope

The rich want money not martial law

i thought you hated leaving home

TANK-SINATRA.jpg

Apparently you already show symptoms...

My government just spoke and they also said I won’t be able to leave my house. Jfl at how much panic there is among people.

cope
corona-chan can kill your boomer parents
don't go outside, you little prick

AUSTIN IS ABOUT TO ISSUE THIS SHIT WHERE YOU CANT EVEN GO OUTSIDE??? FUCKING NORMIES PANICKING THIS STUPID CHINK VIRUS HAS 4% MORTALITY NOBODYS GONNA GET IT AND NOBODYS GONNA DIE FROM IT

If they pull on me with that force to stay home shit I’m gonna tell them it’s unconstitutional because it IS THEY’RE ABUSING MUH HUMAN RIGHTS
Normies gonna norm ie freak out cuz muh leaders told em to

Ngl but I hope I stay in quarantine the whole year to cope more:feelsokman:

4% is good odds...
I say let it rip!