Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everyone outside of here thinks we’re not capable of change (via LARP)

Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
:feelswhat::feelswhat:

Who is she talking about?! Fakecel alret unload your inboxes there’s a fakecel talking about they’re relationships. We must kick this fucker out but seriously I read the replies and they really hate us and think we actually would hurt people in real life when its the exact opposite. I bet if a outsider had a connection with like we can get along they would try to self sabotage the relationship immediately upon finding out we used to post on here instead of actually talking about it what made us wanna change our ways . I know it was posted already but they really think we’re dangerous... all +100 of us.

Society bruv...society:feelscry:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/iptz9r/i_just_found_out_my_boyfriend_has_been_posting/

Last edited:
That's a LARP, it someone actually talked about their gf on here they would get banned.
Really bad LARP tbh

Posted already. Blatant larp, if somebody was bragging about pumping and dumping some bitch they would be instabanned.

The real question is what the fuck could motivate somebody to craft such a shitty larp about us

Imagine your girlfriend breaks up with you because you shitpost on internet forums. :feelskek:

No proof, no ss, the forum never had such discussions, no one here has a gf, those who have and are discovered are quickly banned. Resuming, fake and gay. I doubt the poster is a foid, probably some mentally ill faggot wanting to farm karma on leddit and using inceltears, knowing that they are dumb enough to fall for such a shitty bait. Congratulations on proving that you are two digit IQ mongrels, IT.

"Holy shit. I had to google incel. Run, girl. Run"

wow, larping chads on this site.
That's a LARP, it someone actually talked about their gf on here they would get banned.
Really bad LARP tbh
true

Lol, I hate what liars normies are. They don't even know 1 thing about this place then they just make up shitty LARP stories on reddit or lie about it.

The cherrypicking they go through to construct narratives is bad enough let alone blatantly lying about stuff and making things up readily.

Incel Trait: Not being a liar.

Lol, I hate what liars normies are. They don't even know 1 thing about this place then they just make up shitty LARP stories on reddit or lie about it.

The cherrypicking they go through to construct narratives is bad enough let alone blatantly lying about stuff and making things up readily.

tbh it was probably a moderator and the posts were only in mod chat :chad:

tbh it was probably a moderator and the posts were only in mod chat :chad:
Mod chat is mostly dead dude lol. It's legitimately only used if we something has come up that needs discussion pretty much.

Mod chat is mostly dead dude lol. It's legitimately only used if we something has come up that needs discussion pretty much.
remember the list I made that tagged you

This is probably a LARP tbh.

yeah, discussing how much of a fat bitch your gf is :lul:

Last edited:
>boyfriend
>incel

Huh?

Probably? Literally a throwaway account talking about an INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE with a girlfriend who posts on .co even though if you talked about having a gf on here you'd be banned instantly. Anyone know of a user who posts on here about having a girlfriend? No.

It is a lie for attention and to make ugly lonely males living in a hypergamous gynocentric world look bad.

JFL

Everybody should be ignoring these reddit morons. Why are you guys wasting time browsing that stupid fucking cesspool anyway? Let them be ignored and fade away into obivion. They're so fucking dumb that they may as well be a lesser species with lower consciousness. Investing legitimate and serious thought into them would be an insult to anybody who is a Homo sapiens.

Probably? Literally a throwaway account talking about an INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE with a girlfriend who posts on .co even though if you talked about having a gf on here you'd be banned instantly. Anyone know of a user who posts on here about having a girlfriend? No.

It is a lie for attention and to make ugly lonely males living in a hypergamous gynocentric world look bad.

JFL

Everybody should be ignoring these reddit morons. Why are you guys wasting time browsing that stupid fucking cesspool anyway? Let them be ignored and fade away into obivion. They're so fucking dumb that they may as well be a lesser species with lower consciousness. Investing legitimate and serious thought into them would be an insult to anybody who is a Homo sapiens.
it’s proof they think we just lash out at people and hate them for existing. When it’s really them on reddit who’s like that they must like inceldom to exist I bet it was an IT admin doing this for some dopamine. What is wrong with them I would go on reddit myself to confront them but they don’t seem open to discussion just throwing slander and insults.

I love how she didn't even give one example of the ''horrible things'' he posted about her.

it’s proof they think we just lash out at people and hate them for existing. When it’s really them on reddit who’s like that they must like inceldom to exist I bet it was an IT admin doing this for some dopamine. What is wrong with them I would go on reddit myself to confront them but they don’t seem open to discussion just throwing slander and insults.

When the village idiot cries "ALIENS! THERE ARE ALIENS PROBING US AT NIGHT!" or when the guy in the city street corner wearing cardboard with Bible verses on the front and back with a loudspeaker preaches the End Times, do you take time out of your day to sit down and listen, or do you just drown it out like the background noise it should be and move on?

I don't know about all of you, but I'll ignore it and move on every time.

did the post mention .co or did it just say incel forum? There are other forums that are blackpill/incel based that are a lot more lax with the rules. I remember I even came across one ages ago that had literal foid posters jfl. Maybe they were talking about one of those? Its still probably a LARP though tbh, it just might not be based on .co at all.

did the post mention .co or did it just say incel forum? There are other forums that are blackpill/incel based that are a lot more lax with the rules. I remember I even came across one ages ago that had literal foid posters jfl. Maybe they were talking about one of those? Its still probably a LARP though tbh, it just might not be based on .co at all.
It specifically said that he posted on "incels.co"

These faggots can't even LARP properly.

Based.

When the village idiot cries "ALIENS! THERE ARE ALIENS PROBING US AT NIGHT!" or when the guy in the city street corner wearing cardboard with Bible verses on the front and back with a loudspeaker preaches the End Times, do you take time out of your day to sit down and listen, or do you just drown it out like the background noise it should be and move on?

I don't know about all of you, but I'll ignore it and move on every time.
True except unlike people that blow things out of proportion in other subjects any perceived threat to women no matter how outlandish it sounds gets normies worked into an easily manipulable angry mob.