Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone misses out on that bro!

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Everyone doesn't experience that bro! :feels:
It's a natural part of everyone's life bro! :soy:

there is nothing more cucked than using those phrases, just be content with missing out on the only-worthwhile parts of life bro! :soy:
im sorry you couldn't get friends and a lover bro! just be content with wageslaving and dying alone instead bro! the past is the past :soy:

as per usual, more gaslighting garbage that normoids use on unsuccessful men to stop them from going ER

Last edited:
Just miss out on everything in life bro!

some people on this forum have actually said that because some normies have fat girlfriends we shouldn't be upset about not having good sex lives

some people on this forum have actually said that because some normies have fat girlfriends we shouldn't be upset about not having good sex lives
jfl giga- cucked logic tbh, heard it before aswell
"damn, we're haven't had food in weeks, but it's better than eating some stale bread amirite!?"

im sorry you couldn't get friends and a lover bro! just be content with wageslaving and dying alone instead bro! the past is the past
Non-chads should stop paying taxes, and stop contributing to a soyciety filled with these kind of cucks and whores.

Thats not a bad argument actually. Most guys settle for hamsters.

Just work hard so you might get the chance of betabuxxing a used up roastie, when you're in your late 30's bro. Nobody expieriences such things, as teenlove anyway. You're not alone.

Thats not a bad argument actually. Most guys settle for hamsters.
Who cares, I still wanna fuck a decent looking foid. My biological needs to have sex with a fertile woman are not being met.

Who cares, I still wanna fuck a decent looking foid. My biological needs to have sex with a fertile woman are not being met.
Not only are they being neglected, they are being spit on and curb stomped

True. Bu it does help realising that most men have it pretty bad.

This kind of shit is how you know who the incels in denial are. It is big cope on their part.

102D6ED2 3CEF 4D19 867B 0A36DBF6A4A1

"Just don't think about the easiest way to feel better!"
:feels: :kys: