Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everyone is Complaining About This Man’s Suicide

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
Normies keep going on and on about how the content is disturbing and will damage the developing minds of young children on TikTok and Instagram and shit. Idgaf. Situations like these are so common among so many men in today’s world. The people who keep reuploading the video are doing a great service for men all over the world. This incident is simply exposing a reality of mental illness, isolation, loneliness, and unrealistic expectations of men that continue to grow as men are neglected in today’s day in age. If normies are so disturbed by shit like this, they should make an effort to prevents things like this from happening, but ofc they won’t.

This incident is simply exposing a reality of mental illness, isolation, loneliness, and unrealistic expectations of men that continue to grow as men are neglected in today’s day in age.
He had a gf though

interesting, show video tbh

I've never seen somebody's face change shape so quickly

"Mental health issues are very, very real, and I honestly think that there are a lot of people who struggle with all areas of mental illness who let it go untreated. Or treat it with other things, it seems."

Wanna bet this guy's speech and reasoning were just fine and he just had a shit life? JFL at blaming "mental health issues" more and more as time goes on.

It a good society he would be married in early 20s and have a family of 3 kids at age 33

Why do people give a fuck about this guy? He was just a random self hating commie low tier normie. He probably made fun of us and supported misinfo campaigns against us. Looks like a typical IT soy.

Over. Lack of Free speech = Jewish matrix in effect

It’s just virtue signaling. Nobody cared when he was still alive

even when an incel commites suicide he is still a burden on society

Or just don't be a pathetic fag and kill yourself when things go wrong in your life? Also fuck that guy anyway he left his dog there by itself.
even when an incel commites suicide he is still a burden on society
He wasn't even incel

Normies keep going on and on about how the content is disturbing and will damage the developing minds of young children on TikTok and Instagram and shit. Idgaf. Situations like these are so common among so many men in today’s world. The people who keep reuploading the video are doing a great service for men all over the world. This incident is simply exposing a reality of mental illness, isolation, loneliness, and unrealistic expectations of men that continue to grow as men are neglected in today’s day in age. If normies are so disturbed by shit like this, they should make an effort to prevents things like this from happening, but ofc they won’t.

why are normgroids suddenly fearing about videos like those anyway. This stuff was on the internet way before the normgroids started flocking in. If someone sees it, it's there responsibility to stop watching it or understand life has ends such as those in the video.

Banning a live suicide only shows how normgroids are restrictors of reality, especially when it comes to issues that point out their flaws.
blocked in the euro cuck zone :feelslala:
kek what part do you live. Seems to be fine for me.

They all virtuesignal about mental health but they will still vilify the white male anyways.

Last edited:
"described as caring and loyal, mr. mcnutt and his girlfriend had split up recently"

ofcourse a foid was involved.

I nearly threw up watching that, someone posted his suicide randomly on a server and I didn't even know what the video was about.
I can't get the vid out of my head, why am I so weak :feelsrope:

kek what part do you live. Seems to be fine for me.

nigga the balkan area is under EXTREME jew control, they want to steal this land ngl

It's at bestgore, you can find it there
also blocked :feelsseriously:

i used some zen proxy thing and it doesn't play video

tbh i just want to see a transcript of what he said, to confirm my theory that he isn't a "wack job" and just someone that had life shit on him too much

nigga the balkan area is under EXTREME jew control, they want to steal this land ngl

tbh i just want to see a transcript of what he said, to confirm my theory that he isn't a "wack job" and just someone that had life shit on him too much
honestly feel bad you can't even roam free on the interwebz.

I'll try and transcribe for you too.

Use tor

Sad for the guy. RIP.

Foids will never be attracted to any of you who are truecels like me. They will never ever get into any one of us, it's not magically gonna happen..

So honestly there's nothing to do. We're nothing to society. They might rant about "raising awareness for men with mental health issues" but those mental health issues can't be solved at all.

Just remember, even if your lifes depending on it, foids wouldn't even kiss you. Nothing. It's over.

Everyone reuploading that video is a hero

figured he'd be an average guy who's had too much of 2020 and not some frothing at the mouth insane person

and btw

it sounds like the EXACT THING that made him pull the trigger was his ex saying something cunty on the phone

figured he'd be an average guy who's had too much of 2020 and not some frothing at the mouth insane person

and btw

it sounds like the EXACT THING that made him pull the trigger was his ex saying something cunty on the phone

Someone posted a picture of his ex in an earlier thread - she looks like a proper mong
See her picture in this thread (I can't vouch for its authenticity):