Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Everyone in my life has seeked to cause me harm or destruction

Better Off Alone

Better Off Alone

Officer
★★★★
Since the debut of my conscious experience on this Earth, every outside soul has sought to cause me pain and anguish, police, judges, school faculty, "friends", my mother, step dad, sisters, cousins.

A target on my forehead, and note that says "kick me" on my back

Although I've said it before, it bears repeating Bullies are prophets in this life.
They are given divine foresight into your future, they know who you will be, what your future holds.

I know what you mean that’s why I only get out of my house to buy groceries and go to my job or do mandatory shit in uni

Since the debut of my conscious experience on this Earth, every outside soul has sought to cause me pain and anguish, police, judges, school faculty, "friends", my mother, step dad, sisters, cousins.

A target on my forehead, and note that says "kick me" on my back

Although I've said it before, it bears repeating Bullies are prophets in this life.
They are given divine foresight into your future, they know who you will be, what your future holds.
this is the norm for us, dont sweat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back