Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everyone in my family has a gf or bf except me (JBW)

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Everyone in my family has had sex and a relationship but me. Most if not all never graduated high school, poor, work dead end jobs, and are complete degenerates.

I always got discluded from the family for being an ethnic and not being a degenerate (and i discluded myself after i knew my place plus i was always busy and too much fucking drama) so i never had any chance, not counting in that i got taken out of school after my half white cunt brother got expelled (my mother is a dumb cunt) so i sat in my room and NEET for 10 years. No woman has ever shown me interest.

Now i have to get a fucking job and most of the women here are already in relationships and have years of experience and are fucking degenerates who do drugs and smoke weed all day.

Not counting in i have to wageslave and pay bills all on my own.

NOT COUNTING IN THE BREAKING DICK INCIDENT

I myself want a virgin who doesn’t do any of that shit and who i can experience everything with.

Last edited:
maybe you should get a bf then to fit in :feelsLSD::feelswhat:

I noticed the same yesterday, but maybe some distant cousins of mine are incels too :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

How old are you again?