Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everyone i know who went to college is now working retail or are just generally failures

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Nobody that I know who went to college ended up being anybody and they all work shitty retail jobs

The blackpill goes beyond looks and actually effects how successful you will be in life the only people that I know who are successful and make a decent wage are pretty people or people born into wealth nobody else I'm surprised this kind of thing is not discussed more in the forum

I myself never went to college knowing full well this shit is a scam and I'm happier for it

It's lifefuel to see all your bullies wageslave.

This is not good news at all for me bro, I'm applying to universities by the end of next year: how can you even ascend even as an average curry, not even ugly, mentally ill, or short like I am without a degree and prestigious career? :society:

Nobody that I know who went to college ended up being anybody and they all work shitty retail jobs

The blackpill goes beyond looks and actually effects how successful you will be in life the only people that I know who are successful and make a decent wage are pretty people or people born into wealth nobody else I'm surprised this kind of thing is not discussed more in the forum

I myself never went to college knowing full well this shit is a scam and I'm happier for it

pretty much everyone i know went to college so

I went to college. Now minimumwageceling. :feelsgah::feelsgah: gotta love that GRINDSET :feelsgah::feelskek:

Graduating college is just wage slaving at a few dollars more per hour but now you also have 50k in student loans. Good luck

You need a masters degree, connections, and you have to have went to a top school.

And if you have an ethnic sounding surname, good luck.

If you aren't studying STEM, you better have connections and/or looks. Otherwise you will just get toilet paper with pretty worded sentences in it.

True, that’s why chads party all through college and land a 6 figure job meanwhile a currycel studies his ass off and spends his whole time in his room to end up with a similar salary
Correct. When chads go to parties they aren't wasting time, they are securing a future network of people who will hire him because he could drink 1 liter of beer in 10 seconds and made everyone go wild.

True, that’s why chads party all through college and land a 6 figure job meanwhile a currycel studies his ass off and spends his whole time in his room to end up with a similar salary
Cope currycel lands no job and neetbux:feelsohh:

probably they studied meme-degrees instead of STEM.
Studying STEM is a good option for incels

Good thing that i will drop out this year:dab::dab: