Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everyone I ever knew left me to rot alone.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
I wasn't always the vacant husk of a person I am now, I had a decent number of friends at one point. Not anything crazy like in the 10s or 20s range, but enough to be noteworthy. I'd say about 4 or 5. 6 tops. And even then they were Trucel type guys just like me and maybe 1 or 2 low-mid tier normies.
When we were younger, we were close and hung out a lot.
As we got older however, I slowly but surely stopped talking to them one by one. For a myriad of reasons.
The normies eventually found low-mid tier Beckys (aka their looksmatches) and got in relationships with them. Albeit cucked relationships no doubt.
The Trucel guys stuck with me the longest but they too cut off contact after a while. I stopped talking to most of them post graduation.
One guy still contacted me after graduation but he too also cut ties after like 2 months, maybe 3.
Why the Trucel guys cut contact, I'm not entirely sure. A GF is out of the question, so that can't be it. The theory I had at the time was that they either got jobs and or got into college. I came up with some other theories but that's the one I settled on.
4 months post graduation, and I hadn't received a single call, text, etc from any of them.
To put that into perspective, it's been nearly 2 whole years since I've graduated.
I can understand why the normies stopped talking to me, but why the Trucels? Do they not recognize the fact they don't have room to be picky when it comes to the few friends they'll ever make?
And now, here I am. I've been left to rot by all my former friends, and am like I said before, a vacant husk of a person from the isolation.

Last edited:
based who need frens

based who need frens
I do so I don't actually go insane. Prolonged insanity as a result of isolation would likely cause me to go ER. (In Video Game)

trucels are not all narcisstic fucks as we are thats why

, but why the Trucels?
they are probably as depressed as you thinking they will never have GF in the furture . tbh i lost all my friends in a very early stage . the day i got to highschool i was friendless for 4 years . when i got to college i was totally alone until i got a job and still friendless to this day .
my old normie friends rejected me probably because of height. they were all big and thugmaxxed so i rotted alone for years now.

boo-fucking-hoo

:cryfeels:

I sometimes wonder this about my old friends. I had a lot of friends when I was younger and had an active social life. But now it's just me.

It can be very confusing! It's amazing how completely they all disappear.

I guess they just all went their separate ways and... hm. Maybe they see limited reason to contact me now because... they've changed as they've grown up. So even if I didn't change, they're not really the same person anymore.

I wasn't always the vacant husk of a person I am now, I had a decent number of friends at one point. Not anything crazy like in the 10s or 20s range, but enough to be noteworthy. I'd say about 4 or 5. 6 tops. And even then they were Trucel type guys just like me and maybe 1 or 2 low-mid tier normies.
When we were younger, we were close and hung out a lot.
As we got older however, I slowly but surely stopped talking to them one by one. For a myriad of reasons.
The normies eventually found low-mid tier Beckys (aka their looksmatches) and got in relationships with them. Albeit cucked relationships no doubt.
The Trucel guys stuck with me the longest but they too cut off contact after a while. I stopped talking to most of them post graduation.
One guy still contacted me after graduation but he too also cut ties after like 2 months, maybe 3.
Why the Trucel guys cut contact, I'm not entirely sure. A GF is out of the question, so that can't be it. The theory I had at the time was that they either got jobs and or got into college. I came up with some other theories but that's the one I settled on.
4 months post graduation, and I hadn't received a single call, text, etc from any of them.
To put that into perspective, it's been nearly 2 whole years since I've graduated.
I can understand why the normies stopped talking to me, but why the Trucels? Do they not recognize the fact they don't have room to be picky when it comes to the few friends they'll ever make?
And now, here I am. I've been left to rot by all my former friends, and am like I said before, a vacant husk of a person from the isolation.
Is that for real? I'm a little high so I'm not 100% sure but it's just so well written