Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everyone here is a young adult

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Captain
★★★★
I'm tired of young adults I want to go to a place with middle aged people and this clearly isn't the place how lame.

what qualifies as a young adult iyo?

Define young adult

Whats the problem with young adults?

I'm a teenager, actually. :feelsYall:

There's a lot of users over 30 though.

Im fucking 53, definitely NOT young! HAHA

anyone over 25 isn't exactly young tbh. Certainly not anyone who's 30 or above. Especially as an incel. It ages you
You wrongly think that those people are old I bet that you think anyone older than you is like 100 years old.

20 = semi wizard

You wrongly think that those people are old I bet that you think anyone older than you is like 100 years old.
No. It's just common sense. I'm not like those redditors or twittards who think that 25 year olds are "literally children omg"

Just list a few
Everyone here whines about women and young adults whine about housing prices and young adults think that they are cool when most of them aren't.

No. It's just common sense. I'm not like those redditors or twittards who think that 25 year olds are "literally children omg"
Well they are wrong too 25 isn't a child but many middle aged and old people think that because some 55 is like 3 decades older than the 25 year old and can provide barely remember being 25.

Well they are wrong too 25 isn't a child but many middle aged and old people think that because some 55 is like 3 decades older than the 25 year old and can provide barely remember being 25.
It's usually women who are 26+ and their simps complaining about it tbh.

For the women, most often it's jealousy. For their simps, it's just a case of them having to whiteknight, agree with everything the woman says, and defend all her opinions, thoughts, feelings etc. while validating her.

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ these lil boys dont know what it was like back in nam

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ these lil boys dont know what it was like back in nam

lil Timmys running around using .is from mom's phone , back in Nam we used shotgun pipes to smoke fent

Wizard sub-forum

I'm tired of young adults I want to go to a place with middle aged people and this clearly isn't the place how lame.

go into "suggestions" and suggest they make a mature user's section. I'm sure they will immediately action it!

I'm 43 BTW....

I'll be 30 by the end of this year

go into "suggestions" and suggest they make a mature user's section. I'm sure they will immediately action it!

I'm 43 BTW....
That's a great idea There should be a middle aged sub section.

We have @Emba And @Carter… and @Fat Link
That's pretty much the old men club

i am quite young but i still see myself as an incel

Just go to a spin class or something or host a meet up at the retirement home

Profile picture NOW.