Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone hates me

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Everyone wants me dead because i'm not NT. I always bring unwanted attention to myself despite barely ever saying anything and trying as hard as I can to be invisible. How do you guys remain unnoticed?

I'm scared to try Tinder because I feel like people I know will screenshot my profile and be like "hahaha look at this loser trying to get pussy, I always thought he was gay or asexual".
I cringe so hard at trying to online dating especially since I live in a small-ish town. It's so over for me.

I wish I could be low inhib and not give a shit what people think about me, like this guy from Looksmax I think:

Bruno

Everyone wants me dead because i'm not NT. I always bring unwanted attention to myself despite barely ever saying anything and trying as hard as I can to be invisible. How do you guys remain unnoticed?

I'm scared to try Tinder because I feel like people I know will screenshot my profile and be like "hahaha look at this loser trying to get pussy, I always thought he was gay or asexual".
I cringe so hard at trying to online dating especially since I live in a small-ish town. It's so over for me.

I wish I could be low inhib and not give a shit what people think about me, like this guy from Looksmax I think:

just try tinder man it's only way of knowing if you are truly ugly.

just try tinder man it's only way of knowing if you are truly ugly.
Yeah, I know I have to. But it's just so scary to me. I'm literally having stomach problems from the stress. I'm trying to take a good picture right now.

Yeah, I know I have to. But it's just so scary to me. I'm literally having stomach problems from the stress. I'm trying to take a good picture right now.
Even if you don’t get matches it doesn’t mean your ugly it just means you don’t look like a billionaire underwear model

"Unnoticed":

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

Even if you don’t get matches it doesn’t mean your ugly it just means you don’t look like a billionaire underwear model
it's more about my life being over if I don't ascend from it. This is my breaking point. It's now or never. I need to get a gf and a normal life. I'm roping if I don't succeed.

This is actually what kept me from trying it until I was 23.

Better to try it as young as possible.

Over for us non-NTs.

This is actually what kept me from trying it until I was 23.

Better to try it as young as possible.
You're right. I'll overdose on phenibut to make me low inhib and do it. 1st January.

it's true, I also hate you despite avi and name halo :feelzez:

title is true

I’m quiet and pretty much ignored whenever I’m around normies. I somehow made a “lesbian” friend recently and she’ll talk to me 1 on 1 but whenever there are other people around she goes to them and is a lot more touchy and chatty. Makes me feel like shit tbh :feelsrope:. Don’t know why she even talks to me. I think she’s just one of those people that likes everyone.

You're accepted here.

Including the bus driver.

Don't worry Minister of Mogpaganda, I love you :feelsaww: (no homo)

I don't think I do. I am pretty much 100% convinced that I have a repulsive aura around me. It's over. I can't fix it. I would kill to have meds here with me rn. I am taking sessions with a psychologist at the moment and there is nothing more dragged than this bullshit. They simply don't care about your problems. Ironically these places are very backwards when it comes to mental health and disorders. The biggest part of this joke is that this all public healthcare, they don't gain a buck from me going there. You'd think they'd at least try to get it done as soon as possible but nope. Only shameful.:feelsrope:

Stop being a pussy. You are an incel at the verge of suicide, why are you so lost on what your public image is? Adapt to the situation. You are clearly lagging behind. You are not a teenager anymore. Who cares what some soy faggots think of you? You are not in a situation where this is priority. I guess Tinder is quite a lackluster still for us incels, but you are literally being an obstacle to yourself like that. Just try, you don't know 100% before you try.

Is moeggels your name? That's the most retarded name Ive ever heard LMAO.

Don't forget to take as many pictures as you can. This is important. Don't end up with few options you can always sort them out later on.:panties:
You’re 100% right. I need to stop being a pussy and take control of my life. Going to take phenibut and do it. 2mg should be enough. My life will literally be decided in the next few days. Holy fuck.

the problem with tinder is how are u supposed to get good pictures, most of the normie/chad pictures are them hanging out with friends travelling to exotic locations.

incel pics would literally just be selfies and sad birthday photos taken by moms

thumb_r9k-postem-sad-birthday-pictures-robot9001-4chan-48796217.png

the problem with tinder is how are u supposed to get good pictures, most of the normie/chad pictures are them hanging out with friends travelling to exotic locations.

incel pics would literally just be selfies and sad birthday photos taken by moms

Brutal photopill

I’m trying to take photos that look like someone else took them. I just need a good one of my face.

I’m trying to take photos that look like someone else took them. I just need a good one of my face.
im considering paying some amateur photographer on facebook to take tinder photos in the park or some shit.

im considering paying some amateur photographer on facebook to take tinder photos in the park or some shit.
I was thinking that too, but I don't want to come off as too tryhard tbh. If I fail I can always say "haha I was only there to see what it's like, I didn't put any effort in at all".

I wish I could be low inhib and not give a shit what people think about me, like this guy from Looksmax I think