Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting everyone hates me irl why

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
i must be very unlikable and the tough part is i don't know why so i can't think of any way to correct it

i am in a mindset now where i hate every person i see and know their true nature and despise them. it is a strange mindset to have knowing humanity has only progressed this far due to co-operation amongst each other and here i am in the mindset if i could flip a switch to save a few thousand people i'd likely walk away as not to be bothered with it all

even on discord where mentally deranged LGBT freaks and trannies are even accepted i am not liked. it is hard. nobody wants to be my friend anywhere online or irl. wtf man

Emotional abandonment

"Am I unworthy of love, destined to grow old and die all alone, bereft of human connection or caring?"

If it happens long enough and your not diagnosed as one that is insane or hallucinating it is safe to assume you are just ugly and unattractive.
You didn't do anything wrong to incriminate yourself because there are criminals who rape and kill and still live on to live fruitful lives with children and a wife.
Non-neurotypical trait factors in if you are heavily 'weird' socially. However you would have to be incredibly non-nt to truly sabotage yourself.

Looks. Looks are everything.

nobody treats ugly men as human, simple. fulfilling relationships, a love life, and sex is a human right but not for us - we are merely disposable.

the tough part is i don't know why
You're a low status male who isn't all that attractive, and that makes you a second class (or even third class) citizen. No other reason is necessary.

It’s a common trucel trait.

Are you a quiet or shy guy? I have been disliked my whole life because of this. A lot of people have called me boring. I have lost every "friend" that I've ever had because they have always ditched me to hang out with other people. I just don't bother trying to fit anymore, I think that I was always meant to be a loner.

How can a man continue wanting to be a part of the world that hates him is beyond me?
We are told we are to come back to society and fit in but I did just that for decades what more can I do?

i must be very unlikable and the tough part is i don't know why so i can't think of any way to correct it

i am in a mindset now where i hate every person i see and know their true nature and despise them. it is a strange mindset to have knowing humanity has only progressed this far due to co-operation amongst each other and here i am in the mindset if i could flip a switch to save a few thousand people i'd likely walk away as not to be bothered with it all
because you are not attractive, not funny, and your conversations are not stimulating to other human beings. (due to your lack of social skills)
you must act like a jester for them, make them laugh or smile all the time, that's how human relationships work, at least, for weak men like us.

People interact based on snap judgements, not rational evaluation

So if people instantly see you as an outsider, subhuman, unfriendly, etc., then they will probably not give you a chance

It doesn't matter if their initial judgement is 100% correct, they will act as if it's true even if it isn't

Are you a quiet or shy guy? I have been disliked my whole life because of this. A lot of people have called me boring. I have lost every "friend" that I've ever had because they have always ditched me to hang out with other people. I just don't bother trying to fit anymore, I think that I was always meant to be a loner.
i'm shy and quiet

If it happens long enough and your not diagnosed as one that is insane or hallucinating it is safe to assume you are just ugly and unattractive.
You didn't do anything wrong to incriminate yourself because there are criminals who rape and kill and still live on to live fruitful lives with children and a wife.
Non-neurotypical trait factors in if you are heavily 'weird' socially. However you would have to be incredibly non-nt to truly sabotage yourself.

I too am hated everywhere I've been. I do not understand love or kindness. You would think that a man that has aimed to be kind and polite would receive it back. Yes I've been kind in hopes of being treated kindly but I do not remember a time when that was given back to me.
My kindness was snatched out of my hands and I was expected to accept mistreatment by others who I tried to connect with by lowering my defenses like I was told.
I do not understand the love of a parent or the care of a friend.
The only thing I understand is being treated with hate. The concept of love is something I'll never get because no one showed me that even when I was practically begging for a crumb of human decency yet all I got was punches and berating.

How can a man continue wanting to be a part of the world that hates him is beyond me?
We are told we are to come back to society and fit in but I did just that for decades what more can I do?
I've done everything in my power to be polite and approachable yet the face does not meet the beauty standards.
so much truth here, and it is crazy that i have to live a horrible life but criminals are out there living fulfilling lives while i rot

You need to be outgoing for normies to like you. I don't bother because it feels fake.
exactly it feels fake and it's tiresome to keep a pointless facade going.

Cuz you ugly as shit or autistic or even both

Look, man, I think you are pretending that life is going to be like how it is in tv Shows and movies where even the losers have friends and can accelerate. This is not reality based. We were meant to be the loser. We are supposed to learn how to embrace be in the loser. Think of private pile from apocalypse now we were simply never meant to fit in. I gave up socializing and trying to make new friends a long time ago.