Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone hates me here despite me being one of the truecels.

Faggot cuck
Your retarded crush went and do anal later :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Send ur face or it didn’t happen

fakecel narcissist who disparages incels.

I don't hate you.

This is the kind of stuff that you will see in a community that have a frustrating problem in common. The goal of these communities is to solve that problem, but the frustration ends up winning or they just end up being full of hatred and don't even care about solving the problem, they just wanna hate and complain.

The best thing is to just not reply to very retarded posts. Retarded posts are common, but not that bad to reply to. Very retarded posts are very delusional and irrational. They mostly contain hatred and complaints while not presenting any way to solve the problem.

no i dont, alot of them can try as hard as me and ascend but they're too lazy to. I'll help out anyone whose actaully tried like me and still failed.
I have spent my whole life by trying to ascend without any success, almost 35 years of a hard hopeless struggle. :forcedsmile:

You’re a fake truecel, stop larping as a legit one you pathetic piece of shit and kys. Your oneitis will look so much better with her decapitated head on a pike
Bro calm down :horror:

I just hate your oneitis posts. They're just gay af.

Also you're not actually blackpilled. If you were, you would have given up. But you haven't. You belong more on looksmax.org than here.
chads roam free on lookssmaxx I cant stand it

I just hate your oneitis posts. They're just gay af.

Also you're not actually blackpilled. If you were, you would have given up. But you haven't. You belong more on looksmax.org than here.

Tbh I wouldn't consider you to be a truecel, just based on the fact that you maxxed harder than like any other 18 year old in the world. How many 18 year old boys have more than a million dollars and could bench 315 lb? I guess your riod acne is holding you back but it is not a permate condition that cant be fixed. In addition, women date ich guys all the time, vast major of whom are a LOT worse looking and older than you. I think you might just be focusing too much on your "oneitis", thus severely limit your chances.

I am sure some random women who isnt super rich would gladly be with you.