Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone hates me here despite me being one of the truecels.

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Jfl, just because Im not as hateful as most of you doesn't mean im not incel Im just tired of blaming women it's not going to change a thing, they'll still hate us and hate us even more. Eventually we'll have no space to cope because we are deemed "dangerous" because some incels like to glowpost. IM here because I match the "involuntary" part of the celibate, there is no rule saying I must hate women to join, I stayed here because I've exhuasted all the options to improve and I still ended up alone and KHHV. I have no where else to cope and I'll stay here unless I ascend one day.

You can't improve when you've maxxed out, there's nothing left but to cope and hope that one day what you wish comes true.
I bet no one here has tried as hard as me and still fail and live as KHHV.

Last edited:
You don’t wanna help out your brocels

You don’t wanna help out your brocels
no i dont, alot of them can try as hard as me and ascend but they're too lazy to. I'll help out anyone whose actaully tried like me and still failed.

no i dont, alot of them can try as hard as me and ascend but they're too lazy to. I'll help out anyone whose actaully tried like me and still failed.
A lot of us tried

not as hard as me, show me a person whose maxxed out everything and failed.
How am I meant to know? And who cares anyway, still gotta help out fellow truecels

How am I meant to know? And who cares anyway, still gotta help out fellow truecels
Have you seen how many fakecels and mentalcels are on this forum?

jfl if you think a guy maxxed out everything and still KHHV is fakecel
Didn’t you say once you’ve gotten rid of your roid abuse face then you’re HTN?

I don't hate you bro. I just think you are weird for wasting time here instead of using your immense wealth to cope :feelsjuice:

Mrs. DeadZone2021 might be interested in taking your virginity! :feelsgah:

jfl if you think so, they're just trying to make the next headline of the sub and farm karma.

I don't hate you bro. I just think you are weird for wasting time here instead of using your immense wealth to cope :feelsjuice:
have no motivataion to vacationmaxx I dont feel like doing anything except rot in my house and go to the gym, my entire family went to hawaii this summer and I stayed to rot. I dont even have a driver's license because where tf do I even go if I had a car?

You’re a fake truecel, stop larping as a legit one you pathetic piece of shit and kys. Your oneitis will look so much better with her decapitated head on a pike

You’re a fake truecel, stop larping as a legit one you pathetic piece of shit and kys. Your oneitis will look so much better with her decapitated head on a pike
what do I get from faking a truecel? If I was really a fake truecel I wouldnt have spent this much time on this forum since summer. I'd be hanging out with friends and gf

have you tried as hard as me? how is this even redpilled I said I tried so hard and still failed jfl
You said if people here tried as hard as you they would ascend

what do I get from faking a truecel? If I was really a truecel I wouldnt have spent this much time on this forum since summer. I'd be hanging out with friends and gf
i don’t give a flying fuck how much time you spent here since summer, once your facial bloat and acne dissipates you are no different from a normie cuck

Because you are a pathetic foid worshipper
Based as always.

i don’t give a flying fuck how much time you spent here since summer, once your facial bloat and acne dissipates you are no different from a normie cuck
your so mean :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

have no motivataion to vacationmaxx I dont feel like doing anything except rot in my house and go to the gym, my entire family went to hawaii this summer and I stayed to rot. I dont even have a driver's license because where tf do I even go if I had a car?
Here is an interesting idea:
1. Get your driver's license :feelsautistic:
2. Rent a nice car like Lamborghini or Ferrari and buy some nice clothes :feelzez:
3. Take pics and make an online dating profile :feelsthink:
4. Larp as a multi-millionaire business man in your profile and messages :society:
5. Ascend with gold digger stacy :ahegao:
6. Log in and brag about it in your final "hehe bye inkwels!" thread :feelsclown:
7. Send me half a bitcoin so I can buy a new gaming PC :feelsohh:

Thoughts?

Here is an interesting idea:
1. Get your driver's license :feelsautistic:
2. Rent a nice car like Lamborghini or Ferrari and buy some nice clothes :feelzez:
3. Take pics and make an online dating profile :feelsthink:
4. Larp as a multi-millionaire business man in your profile and messages :society:
5. Ascend with gold digger stacy :ahegao:
6. Log in and brag about it in your final "hehe bye inkwels!" thread :feelsclown:
7. Send me half a bitcoin so I can buy a new gaming PC :feelsohh:

Thoughts?
im starting my looksmaxxing journey so I'll be trying all of those, my first step is getting braces, I have an appintment for it next week, then i'll get a driver's license and buy a nice car and ask out my oneitis, hopefully It all works out.

im pretty sure most dont care.

not as hard as me, show me a person whose maxxed out everything and failed.
Maybe some of us know how pointless the shit is in the end, you'll still be stuck at square one but still will have to keep up with your maxxing without any reason to because the main reason why you did it is pointless.

I used to have my own place, car and plenty of nice hobbies while looking better than I do today and feeling better/more confident than I do today and still didn't get shit. I can guarantee I look better than you but I'm just short. Shit is pointless man. Need to find another reason to live or you'll go insane or kys.
And this.

youre a richcel, you dont deserve to live.

richcel = volcel

He sent me a video in my DM and now I'm pretty convinced tbh :dab:
Yep me too he sent me that video in DM,
And I have friends from uni who can do the same shit he did

Ironically when he sent the vid , it confirmed my doubt

Yep me too he sent me that video in DM,
And I have friends from uni who can do the same shit he did

Ironically when he sent the vid , it confirmed my doubt
Theres noting left to be proved and no one is going to actaulyl send you bitcoin to prove their legitmacy.

You're a bluepilled simp faggot and should be permabanned.

Based necrophiliacel

Theres noting left to be proved and no one is going to actaulyl send you bitcoin to prove their legitmacy.
Thought history philosopher have proven that woman are meant to be inferior than men. One if it is Arthur Schopenhauer with his masterpiece essay called on woman in essay and aphorism.
In woman, Arthur Schopenhauer demonstrate that woman are meant to be baby machine other than that because their are not meant for physical or intellectual hardship. Woman should live a mediocre live with no so much pleasure or suffering at all.

Nature has created woman to be subservient to men, this noted by their weak and tiny body. The way they speak like a child, that's why woman make a good elementary school teacher, because they never grow past 12.

I'm dissapointed in you brocel, being misogynistic is actually being sane not this fucked woke shit in the 21st century. People in the past were misogynistic, because they were men.

Doesn't mean you were bulky make you more of a men than an archer Hunter gatherer leader or philosopher, artist, novelist, playwrite, musician. The trait that makes a men is the love of what makes a man like virtue or our vice itself, that's why men are very honest about what they like in a woman body. Intelligent, wisdom and strength, the trait of the auxiliary soldier in Plato republic.

Last edited:
wow go have sex, your personality is good.