Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everyone has a life but us

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
Everyone has friends, everyone has a partner, everyone is married, everyone has a family, everyone has kids, everyone has a job, everyone has a talent, everyone has a social life, everyone has holidays, everyone has a nice house, everyone has money, everyone is well dressed, everyone has nice food, everyone is mentally stable, everyone is free from abuse, everyone is tall, everyone is attractive, everyone has love, everyone has validation, everyone has sex,

everyone but us.

Everyone has friends, everyone has a partner, everyone is married, everyone has a family, everyone has kids, everyone has a job, everyone has a talent, everyone has a social life, everyone has holidays, everyone has a nice house, everyone has money, everyone is well dressed, everyone has nice food, everyone is mentally stable, everyone is free from abuse, everyone is tall, everyone is attractive, everyone has love, everyone has validation, everyone has sex,

everyone but us.

View: https://youtu.be/FiLYlflGpvE

Considering just becoming a seaman lost at sea at this point, Peace on the seven seas.

everyone-gary-oldman.gif

It is what it is

everyone but us.
It's an injustice

I wouldn't even mind that but they keep taking our copes away. The bible was right about men either having everything and more or nothing at all.

My life is literally so worthless.

Actually the world is filled with suffering and misery. We have it alright except we are ugly and weird. That's it. I'm not starving or cold or disabled.

I think if I had money I could simulate most things to the point where I can keep my mind off it enough to live till 60 mostly peacefully. I just need to buy my drugs and my games and my technology stuff and a nice car. And a nice house with no neighbours to annoy me. Then I can live there on my own pretty happily as long as I can go on holidays or visit a city to see stuff or buy stuff. And I can't run out of money or it sucks again. But if I had money to live without worrying about money I would be happy even as an incel for life.

But yes it does sometimes feel like I am the only person who is a biggest loser of the world but In reality most people are missing some of those things.

Actually the world is filled with suffering and misery. We have it alright except we are ugly and weird. That's it. I'm not starving or cold or disabled.

I think if I had money I could simulate most things to the point where I can keep my mind off it enough to live till 60 mostly peacefully. I just need to buy my drugs and my games and my technology stuff and a nice car. And a nice house with no neighbours to annoy me. Then I can live there on my own pretty happily as long as I can go on holidays or visit a city to see stuff or buy stuff. And I can't run out of money or it sucks again. But if I had money to live without worrying about money I would be happy even as an incel for life.
That's all we can aspire for really, I wish I had the balls to travelmaxx. I know a 70 year old woman who travels almost every month to various countries, her scottish boyfriend is rich as fuck. It says it all when a 70 year has more of a life than me. I've only ever been Turkey and I'm sick of that place tbh, last time I went was in 2017 so I'm in serious need of a vacation. But I've not got the courage to travel alone, that would scare me tbh, I need at least 1 person but even 1 friend is gold dust for us losers.

everyone but us.
Also everyone has a car

This life is a hell like no other, working like a slave day in day out and for what? to return to our lonely room to cry in our sleep.

That is how it looks when you are at the bottom of the social hierarchy. You have absolutely nothing, but you are still required to have the same duties.
It goes against the basic sense of justice.
Soyciety at least need to free genetic failures from work and provide money for basic needs.