Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Everyone frauds hard on social media, lots of examples

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
jfl at frauding this hard

@mylifeistrash I remember you made some threads about the fact that everyone frauds, so you HAVE TO fraud in order to not embarrass yourself

That infamous calvin klein ad with justin bieber. Dick morph and hand morph

BMPpWds

Same woman minutes apart

WocUN6h

Again minutes apart

CamOF2O

And examples of social media vs reality

Instagram vs realite verite derriere images 024

Instagram vs realite verite derriere images 031

Instagram vs realite verite derriere images 015

Instagram vs realite verite derriere images 013

Last edited:
Trash media for trash people

To be fair why wouldn't people fraud

Everyone = mostly women

It's easier to fraudmaxx for women cuz of.... the hole. For men, it's nearly impossible. Bieber and the guy above him in unedited pics still mog us into oblivion.

Jfl, that first guy literally went from giga chad to a low tier normie.

Crisick's thread

Imagine having the job of editing a bigger penis on Chad

jfl at bieber's pp

Haha you got these from r/instagramreality yeah? Quite sobering I must say. Especially the vid about how even videos can be realistically faked now

LifeFuel tbh, though it's not going to change anything.

jfl at frauding this hard

@mylifeistrash I remember you made some threads about the fact that everyone frauds, so you HAVE TO fraud in order to not embarrass yourself

View attachment 286556

That infamous calvin klein ad with justin bieber. Dick morph and hand morph

View attachment 286569

Same woman minutes apart

View attachment 286570

Again minutes apart

View attachment 286571

And examples of social media vs reality

View attachment 286562
View attachment 286563

View attachment 286564

View attachment 286565
Photos make you looks worst actually because they make your face narrow for example your last image comparison is not really how the foid look.

What is legit frauding is makeup and image morphing.

No wonder ugly men are born. Ugly females frauding and reproducing.

Photos make you looks worst actually because they make your face narrow for example your last image comparison is not really how the foid look.

What is legit frauding is makeup and image morphing.
Are you talking about lens distortion?

Obviously. The men at least still kind of look like themselves while all women look absolutely nothing like they do on their social media.

The males in OP's post still chinmog me

it's expected to fraud on social media but this is just too much fraudmaxxing lol
Taking a pic with good lighting,angles,filters is not the same as using fakeup or morphing lol
but looks don't matter
Jfl, that first guy literally went from giga chad to a low tier normie.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: yeah
No wonder ugly men are born. Ugly females frauding and reproducing.
based

Last edited:
Trash genes still existing is entirely women's fault. Short height, ugly face, bad frames, diseases, neuroticism, all still exist because of women.

No, he's just coping.
Add balding. Norwood genes are stored in the X chromosome. Men can only pass norwood genes to their daughters. Bald men only exist because of women

social media promotes the most toxic and superficial parts of human nature and amplifies them

Add balding. Norwood genes are stored in the X chromosome. Men can only pass norwood genes to their daughters. Bald men only exist because of women
Afaik that one is still a little from dad's end, but yeah, mostly the women. About 75% I think?

Afaik that one is still a little from dad's end, but yeah, mostly the women. About 75% I think?
Not really. I guess you get you androgen levels partially from your dad which will influence how much DHT you have. But the DHT sensitivity of the hair follicles is the most important Norwood factor and it's in the X chromosome.

And this from a major corporation. Not some random narcissist on ig who ITcels will say is an exception/cherry pick.

Major corporations know that things like dick size and hand size matter to sell shit and give a better impression of the brand. So how important are those things for our day to day lives then?

Not really. I guess you get you androgen levels partially from your dad which will influence how much DHT you have. But the DHT sensitivity of the hair follicles is the most important Norwood factor and it's in the X chromosome.

And this from a major corporation. Not some random narcissist on ig who ITcels will say is an exception/cherry pick.

Major corporations know that things like dick size and hand size matter to sell shit and give a better impression of the brand. So how important are those things for our day to day lives then?
All I know is, shit genes existing is entirely women's fault right now. Males face absolutely brutal selection, an overwhelming gmajority never passed on their genes. But all women did.

For instance, all my shit genes, I get from my grandma. All my okay ones, all the males in the family.

All I know is, shit genes existing is entirely women's fault right now. Males face absolutely brutal selection, an overwhelming gmajority never passed on their genes. But all women did.

For instance, all my shit genes, I get from my grandma. All my okay ones, all the males in the family.
The X chromosome contains 900 genes while the y chromosome only contains 55 genes. Males always have more genes from their mom in general

Now of course, genes aren't all equally as important/impactful and some are dominant while others aren't so it's more complicated than that. But in general women will impact their boys' genes more than the fathers will

Thing is with easily accessible software it has become so easy. Yet people do not suspect their instagram stars of frauding. And foids expect average men to be like those guys on instagram.

Thing is with easily accessible software it has become so easy. Yet people do not suspect their instagram stars of frauding. And foids expect average men to be like those guys on instagram.
Yeah it's not just that women are exposed to the best of the best. They're exposed to the best of the best who are also frauding in various ways. No longer they think chadlite is a run of the mill dude

Are you talking about lens distortion?

Is Focal Length/Field of View what I'm talking about, most smartphone have 35mm.

This is an example of the same person with a fixed camera in the same position, only change is the focal length

Gif:

160721 Focal Length Test DSC8154 Bearbeitet v2net

90% of normies actually don't fraud their photos they actually look better IRL that's for male tho, because most foids use makeup and thus what they show isn't real.

What small mm does is just try to fit more shit in to less space by curving it a bit so you end up with a narrow curved face that looks like a trucel, this happens when you take a photo with not enough distance, short distance photos with smartphones.

Last edited:
View attachment 286825

Is Focal Length/Field of View what I'm talking about, most smartphone have 35mm.

This is an example of the same person with a fixed camera in the same position, only change is the focal length

View attachment 286826

Gif:

View attachment 286827

90% of normies actually don't fraud their photos they actually look better IRL that's for male tho, because most foids use makeup and thus what they show isn't real.

What small mm does is just try to fit more shit in to less space by curving it a bit so you end up with a narrow curved face that looks like a trucel, this happens when you take a photo with not enough distance, short distance photos with smartphones.
That's what I was thinking about. Everybody knows about this fam

Only lolis look naturally good, since they still have the soft, firm skin men desire. Most females after 20 lose their looks considerably, especially if the eat junk food and do drugs

Only lolis look naturally good, since they still have the soft, firm skin men desire. Most females after 20 lose their looks considerably, especially if the eat junk food and do drugs
Tenor 1

Social media pisses me off.

Semi-high IQ. If foids couldn't get a hold of alcohol and other drugs they would look decent even in their 20s though. Retract foid rights right now..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back