Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

everyone feels the right to tell me i should get a gf

3000showers

3000showers

✩✩✩✩✩
★★
I cant even be left alone to rot, i always have to ear this constant reminder even from almost total strangers.
At work the old boomer director was commenting that i should have found a gf or wife by now , so i would have had a reason to stick to this place.
This in front of everyone. Nobody would dare to say the same stuff to a woman.

Woman and single = happy and thriving , focusing on herself , she needs nobody ,independent girlboss, ecc..
Man and single = Mentally ill ,sick pervert , obviously something wrong , ecc..

Even the fucking electrician i never met before started commenting that i should find a woman , after seeing my bed with only one pillow.
i just want to rot in peace ffs

If someone approaches you and tells you that you should get married, you are a normie fakecel.

If someone approaches you and tells you that you should get married, you are a normie fakecel.
almost all of them are boomers or chads out of touch with reality
for boomers the only requirement was having a job and a few hair

Last edited:
I'm sorry, semi-brother, It's common sense:

Screenshot from 2021 11 14 15 10 23

Screenshot from 2021 11 28 12 51 06

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-11-25 21-51-30.png
    Screenshot from 2021-11-25 21-51-30.png
    162.8 KB · Views: 33
No, it's not. Sometimes there are people who really care about you, i.e. your parents
Yeah, because it's your parents. If you're an only child then they're scared shitless at the fact that they just ended their bloodline.

No, it's not. Sometimes there are people who really care about you, i.e. your parents
Any tips to be more efficient when solving differential equations?

Yeah, because it's your parents. If you're an only child then they're scared shitless at the fact that they just ended their bloodline.

It's fine now, he's safely in Georgia and learned the same lesson as Justus and I did.

Any tips to be more efficient when solving differential equations?
Well differential equations are quite easy. You just have to learn some initial rules and a few base types of equations. The problem starts with integrals

Brutal

They aren't entitled to a bloodline. They must worship tornadoes instead

They aren't entitled to a bloodline. They must worship too.

You need 4000 shower to get gf

in this month alone around 4 people asked me if i have a gf.