Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone deserves do die but me

• Thread starter Deleted member 36867
  • Start date
Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-
You’re all shitcunt faggots, all of you. Every Chad, normie, incel. You’re all scum. None of you deserve to live. I’m the only one who’s right about anything, everyone else is a fucking clueless mongoloid. Everyone who has polluted this beautiful planet with their very existence can fuck right off. You all deserve to have skull surgery performed with a shotgun. I wish I could just line every fucking shithead, women first, up against the wall, and make a fucking banksy with their brain matter. I hate you all

Calm down, fellow incel. This is a "safe space" for men who are "extremely low-tier" in society. You can reside here in peace.

Last edited:
Nice Limp Bizkit lyrics. Certified gay classic.

You don't deserve anything, it's good to cope thinking you matter though. But being an ugly narcissistic deluded prick incel will get us nowhere [I went through this cope stage myself]

You’re all shitcunt faggots, all of you. Every Chad, normie, incel. You’re all scum. None of you deserve to live. I’m the only one who’s right about anything, everyone else is a fucking clueless mongoloid. Everyone who has polluted this beautiful planet with their very existence can fuck right off. You all deserve to have skull surgery performed with a shotgun. I wish I could just line every fucking shithead, women first, up against the wall, and make a fucking banksy with their brain matter. I hate you all
like the rest of us, you'll just suck it up until one day you decide to bungee jump from your room with chair and rope

Edgy and extreme cope
Yep I’m the edgy kid all right better grow my hair long and start cutting my wrists, oh wait I’m not a fag:lul:
You don't deserve anything, it's good to cope thinking you matter though. But being an ugly narcissistic deluded prick incel will get us nowhere [I went through this cope stage myself]
Yes I do, I deserve love as friendship. I deserve to not be disposable so fuck you

Yep I’m the edgy kid all right better grow my hair long and start cutting my wrists, oh wait I’m not a fag:lul:

Yes I do, I deserve love as friendship. I deserve to not be disposable so fuck you
You think you are the only one right about everything, but I seriously doubt that

Calm down, fellow incel. This is a "safe space" for men who are "extremely low-tier" in society. You can reside here in peace.
Fuck your safespace you nigger go blow up a role play shopping centre in a minecraft role play server

Haha sounds like someone needs to get laid :smonk:

>Joined: Sep 17, 2021

wVSzTcM.gif

100% - Permaban openly admitted to not being an incel.
Last edited:
"Vicariously I live while the whole world dies" Tool, Vicarious

I deserve to not be disposable so fuck you
you're not even disposable u worthless sack of shit
at least disposable items have some kind of use, ur not even worth that

My reality is the universe perceived through my eyes. My reality can be what it wants to, I can be god if I want

I’ll send a pipe bomb through your letterbox in gmod

I’m not even a virgin
edge

opinion on elliot rodger?

Go ER then, if you want to mean something as an incel

nigga I ain't actually planning to kill anyone, but fuck everyone who is human
so why arent you happy that he killed a bunch of normies and incels and stacies pretty much all the people you hate

My reality is the universe perceived through my eyes. My reality can be what it wants to, I can be god if I want

I’ll send a pipe bomb through your letterbox in gmod

I’m not even a virgin
100% - Permaban openly admitted to not being an incel.

:lul: end your miserable life, faggot

What happens if you meet someone with the same idea?