Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everyday normies are more and mkre unrelatable

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★★★★
I can feel every day that I stray further and further away from being any sort of "Normal" (not that I ever was)

I hate this shit so much man. I just want to have a normal life:cryfeels:

I don't follow most things normal people usually follow, like top 30 songs chart, latest movies, celebrities lifes, etc etc so i can't speak with them about most topics. Especially women, theoretically even if some female would want to talk to me i would try my best but i don't really know what to talk about with them.

I don't follow most things normal people usually follow, like top 30 songs chart, latest movies, celebrities lifes, etc etc so i can't speak with them about most topics. Especially women, theoretically even if some female would want to talk to me i would try my best but i don't really know what to talk about with them.
Same here man.

I play video games so that is something I can talk to normies about but that's about it

Just wait until you are very old like me... You'll see everyone like they are another species.

Just wait until you are very old like me... You'll see everyone like they are another species.
How old are you?

Yes, I call my props, "canes."
Haha. You are definitely one of the funniest people on here. Seriously though, I respect the mental strength you have to keep going for that long.

Haha. You are definitely one of the funniest people on here. Seriously though, I respect the mental strength you have to keep going for that long.
My 30s were very rough.

I'm a good bit younger than you but I absolutely feel like normies are another species. Or they're just NPCs. I feel like one of the last humans in any of the Bodysnatcher-premise films where they're surrounded by aliens impersonating humans.

I'm a good bit younger than you but I absolutely feel like normies are another species. Or they're just NPCs. I feel like one of the last humans in any of the Bodysnatcher-premise films where they're surrounded by aliens impersonating humans.
The new "NPC" theory, is fast becoming a "truther" core philosophy.

I'm ok also with the "they is alien" and "they is animals." It's obvious that they aren't "fully human."